Unwilling to Settle - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was unhappily living with a horrible, 6 year old...

I was unhappily living with a horrible, 6 year old breast augmentation that left me looking very uneven and extremely unnatural. The gap between each breast caused me great embarrassment and I often felt self conscious about the differences in each breast. I cannot thank Dr. Maercks enough for correcting each and every issue! I feel more confident that ever and my breasts are gorgeous, natural and evenly placed.

so happy!

I am so very happy with the results I have from Dr. Maercks. I really wish I would have done it sooner. I have posted an after photo so you can see the results. I am proud to call Dr. Maercks my doctor and he has earned a lifetime patient (over and over again)
I have been visiting his office for years now and he keeps my skin and body in tip top condition.
My advice, don't sell yourself short on the cheapest doctor or a less skilled doctor. Go for the best!!!

To put it simply, it is an honor to be the patient of Dr. Maercks. I often think of him as a fine artist, his work is divine and his ideas are not only creative but ground breaking. It feels good to trust your doctor 100%!!