Momma of 1 Wanted to Be Proportionate - 475cc HP Unders - Miami, FL

It's been a week since my surgery, I have been on...

It's been a week since my surgery, I have been on 4 plane trips, and back to work. Haven't tried the gym yet. I finally had boobs when I was 18 went up to a 34c with birth control and then went to boot camp came back a 32a. I am a fitness enthusiast so each time I get serious, I lose my boobs. It's quiet depressing to have everything look nice but your chest look flatter than when you were not as fit. I've been thinking of getting a breast augmentation since 2012, but never had the funds. After each deployment, I look into to see if that's something I can afford. Finally it was, looked into inexpensive procedure with doctors that had hood reviews. So happy I chose CG cosmetics, not happy with the lack of the other staffs efficiency and the badly coordinated surgery times. I am very happy with results and my surgeon but not the facility.

Results

3 weeks

Still haven't been able to get into the gym and have a good cardio workout without discomfort. Still waking up tense in my upper chest. Lower boob area is very smooth and soft even jiggles.

Week 4

A lot softer, gym is a lot easier. Still high, but feel like I'm progressing.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very assured doctor. Procedure was quick, as the doctor had many patients. It was good looking result from day one. Let's hope it gets better