Very Happy with Everything - Miami, FL

People had been telling me to get breast implants...

People had been telling me to get breast implants for years because I was a small A cup. I never wanted them when I was younger but as I reached my late 20s I had a change of mind. I saw an advert for silicon implants at CG Costmetic Clinic for $3000. I was pretty wary of the cheap price but thought I would go check it out. My consultation with the doctor was very short. I decided to go ahead with the procedure, choosing a very small size to take me up to a B cup. On the surgery day Dr Ary came in to reassure me and gave me his phone number and said to call anytime if I had problems. That certainly made me feel better. When I went into the surgery room there were 3 other woman on operating tables who were under general anaesthetic and being operated on. They had blood running down them and it looked like a butchers room. That was a disturbing image which I think could have been handled better with curtains. My operation went fine. I was in extreme pain for about 4 days. The result was great and my confidence has increased enormously as I now feel comfortable to wear swimwear and am happy with my body. Overall I am very happy and have no complaints.

Here are some before and after pictures. When naked it looks very unnatural but with clothes or a bra it looks good.
Miami Plastic Surgeon