Finally Did It and So Happy I Did! - Miami, FL

I just had surgery today, but I can't believe how...

I just had surgery today, but I can't believe how great I feel! The staff at CG cosmetics did an amazing job and oil great care to ensure I was comfortable.
I landed in Miami yesterday and was greeted with a huge hug and kiss by Magda. She and her daughter have been amazing nurses and companions throughout this journey so far! I got to the cosmetics center at 6:30 this morning, and met Dr.Hunsaker. He was very, very nice and informative. I felt like he spent a great deal of time with me, and even came in to check on me between cases while I waited. He gave me EXACTLY what I wanted! (I didn't see him afterward so, I'm not sure about CC size just yet but went with silicone implants per his advice). Surgery was a breeze and before I knew it I was in the car on the way back to the recovery house! I did NOT experience the "ridiculous" wait times some other reviews expressed.
I can't believe how good I feel despite the anesthesia. I have only had surgery once before this, and felt so sick and nauseous after that. I was worried about feeling that way this time because of the pain while throwing up with implants (I can only imagine ugh!) but I feel great! No nausea at all! I wish I could remember the doctors name (I will try to find that out tomorrow) because he really, really did an amazing job and put me at ease. All in all, between the doctors I met there was not one that had any arrogance or treated me uncomfortably.

I will post more details about my implants tomorrow, as well as before/after pictures. In the meantime if you are considering this cosmetic center, DR.Hunsaker (and his anesthesiologist) is great! Highly recommend him and his staff!

Forgot to add my stats

I'm 5'6, 150 on the nose, and run like crazy. I was looking for proportion (big legs from running)

I plan to update after my appt today

But I wanted to review my first night. I did end up taking another pain pill after attempting to lay down on a bed. Ouch! Please consider finding a place with recliners or purchasing a wedge pillow. My nurse has a recliner in my room, which I switched to around 1:30 am (I went to sleep in the bed at 10:30, and woke up at 1:30 am bc of the pressure and pain from trying to move). My nurse just woke me up in the recliner at 7 and I feel much better. Just something to think about!

And the verdict is....

I got 650ccs put in each breast (silicone naturelle)! I was surprised when I saw that, but very happy. I'm almost back to the recovery house and will take pictures without the bandages.
FYI: Dr. Hunsaker does NOT use dissolvable stitches so, if you are leaving before 1 week post, you will have to have someone remove them for you. Luckily, I'm a nurse and have a few providers that can help me with this ;) Just something to think about!

Pictures after post op!

Some pictures of the new twins!

Day 2...

I tried sleeping on my side which felt AMAZING at the time, but OUCH! Trying to move afterward. They feel softer and move a little bit more today, and I'm able to do the exercises a lot better (Dr.Hunsaker told me to stretch my arms a certain way, they will show you this). Today is much better than yesterday although, still very very tight!

Day 3

Not much has changed...they move a lot more which makes changing positions easier. Feeling really bloated though (yes I have been having regular BM's) and have been feeling very tired. still a lot of tightness but much better than yesterday. Incisions are driving my crazy however, between itching and the bra band rubbing against them. I always try to unsnap the bra every couple of hours to give them a break but the nurse will always catch and yell at me. Trying to hang in there without the pain meds but the tightness makes it difficult. A warm shower does help to relieve a lot of the muscle tightness though!

Almost 2weeks!

I'm almost 2 weeks post op and feel great! All the tightness and pain is gone. I find that I don't need to take anything for pain anymore! I still love my new boobs! I feel that they are dropping nicely and have retained their fullness. I will post some actual pictures of them later but wanted to post a picture that I took today while bikini shopping! Popping out of a large top!

Oh and I forgot to mention..

I have run 3 miles , 2 separate times since surgery. The first time I was 1 week out, the second was yesterday (dr Hunsaker said that running after 1 week was ok with ample support). It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but not as fun as I wanted it to be! Lol. I literally had 3 sports bras on and they* didn't move.

New pictures...officially 2 wks post

Still loveee them! And they are dropping symmetrically and quickly!

3 weeks out, plus Semi annual sale!!

I can't believe I'm almost a month post! Each week, I fall more and more in love with my new boobs ;) I have noticed that my left is dropping slightly faster than the right but have read over and over again that this is a normal variant. I am right handed which I read makes more sense to this pattern.
I had fun shopping in Victoria's secret semi annual sale! I know I can't wear them yet but, had fun trying things on!

More modest photos..

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hunsaker. Very very experienced surgeon. He was very confident and up front. He started off by saying, "you can get whatever you want but I will give you recommendations". Not pushy or rude at all. He made sure I was comfortable and checked on me in between cases. I will not hesitate at all to see him for future things!