Ghurani Doll-No longer in the itty bitty titty committee

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

M a Mother of two beautiful boys 13 year old 9...

m a Mother of two beautiful boys 13 year old 9 month old. I have always been insecure in my breast since having my first son at such a young age. Once I had my last son my breast looked horrible to me. I'm very insecure in myself now. My Husbands is okay with me but I'm not okay with myself. I keep my bra on and only take it off when its time to take a shower and thats it..might I add I have the two cup bra size bra smh and I'm just sick of my saggy boobs. I am scheduled to see Dr. Rami Ghurani on November 12th. I am very excited and booked my stay at Keylas Recovery House. After seeing a few bad reviews I'm kind of discouraged in staying with her. I would love to just stay at a condo and get a nurse to help out but really not sure how to do that. Do you guys have any ideas that can help me out?

Thanks,
Icey D

Sooo ready for surgery

Growing up everyone had boobs but me. ..I mean my sister is like a FF for christ sakes...but nope not me. I've always been small I'm 5ft 103 pounds and I have been wearing a 32 B forever. I had my first son at the age of 17 and I breastfeed. My breast dropped and I was very insecure but I dealt with it. I even purchased the silicone breast that you add in your bra..but I learned real quick that dancing and putting your hands in the air will make the silicone fall out of your bra so I never wore that again. After giving birth to a 8 pound Baby Boy...my breast grew to a 34 C Cup and I was all that and a bag of chips. After 2 weeks they went down and after 3 months of breastfeeding they dissapeared. I'm very insecure in with my breast now and after a night out of the shower my baby son grabbing my nipple and swinging them like Orangutan titties I said thats it!!!! I signed up for REALSELF and scheduled my surgery...I'm ready yah. I would like to get to the C cup that I had after giving birth.

Wish Pics

Yesssssss

My son have Hands, Feet and Mouth Disease

So my surgery date is November 12th in Miami. My son just got diagnosed with Hands, Feet and Mouth Syndrome and I am soooooo nervous that I may get it and surgery may get cancelled. This is a bummer :(

Keylas Recovery House

So I just got to Keylas Recovery House...she is very nice and so far the place look great. I'll keep you guys posted

Surgery today

Here's pics

Day after surgery

Yessss

Breakfast before the airport

Keyla is the bomb...these eggs were great!

Keyla and the girls

I met a great group of girls. We helped one another and talked all night until the meds put us to sleep. We have already planned to meet up again in Miami.

Finally home

So I'm finally home and I can honestly say that I had a great experience. Keyla was awesome and she has been checking on me since I've been home. Spectrum..hmmm now I can say that Spectrum can be kind of ghetto when returning your calls but my Dr was awesome. I felt like they couldve been a little bit more professional when returning calls but hey I guess you get what you pay for. Either good services or good work and I'll prefer good work. My recovery have been great. Pain was not as bad as I thought it would be. So now I'm just waiting for them to drop and even out. I'm wearing my band and this should make everything even out. I can honestly say my experience was awesome!

2nd day at work...Ouch

So today is my second day at work and its not going so well. I'm having muscle spasms in my back and my breast are killing me. I guess no driving for a week means no driving for a week but a lady gotta go to work smh. So ladies if you can stay home to recover take advantage of it.

I can't believe these are mines

Can't wait to shop

Keylas awesome

Yep im still in contact with Keyla while at home. Spectrum is horrible with answering my calls so I just contact Keyla with any concerns. As I stated she will be a friend for life.

First day out showing off the girls

I'm really loving them. ..still painful but no meds so I'm good.

4 weeks

Singing...I'm feeling myself...I'm feeling myself....I'm sooooooo excited that I made this choice...So far so good. I'm loving it!

Almost a 2 month update

Dropping

5 months shy since surgey

Almost...5 months shy

My breast are still a litte numb...I can't wear a bra until June and I can't wait!
I love my new breast!

Pic

Time to wear a Bra

6 months Post Op...I can finally wear a bra! I'm so use to the sports bra that a bra is feeling very weird to me now.

Almost a year

I'm loving my new babies...I've had MRI'S due to a cyst and a biopsy and my babies are holding up...this was the best decision ever...now I'm thinking of getting Lipo...this tummy gotta go!

Halloween with the girls!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghurani was pretty cool. I was so impressed at the way he measured me and made sure that I received what was best for me and for my results. I didn't spend a lot of time with him because he is a great doctor so he is busy of course but he made sure that I had no unanswered questions. I can say that no I didn't have a fitting and I never saw the implants and no I didn't get the option to do so either I guess that's normal here. I basically trusted that I'd like my results. Now, my results so far are awesome, I look like a different person and I can't believe that they are my breast. I can't express enough at how great they look so far and I'm on day 8 and have told all of my friends to go to him that needed work done. However, some of the staff at Spectrum need to get it together. Now don't get me wrong not everyone was bad the anesthesiologist was awesome. I could go on and on about the great ppl I met there. My issue is that some of the staff follow up that "I" dealt with wasn't great. For example I haven't spoken to my surgical coordinator since I paid the deposit. Now I'll say this if you want good work for a great price but dont care about follow up than you will be okay here. Example, I left a message about pain that I've been feeling in my breast and I haven't received a call back yet. I left a message about my last payment right before surgery and they never returned that call. They are all nice and sweet but some of them need to do better with follow up. That's a bad look, if the staff becomes better as a whole then this could be the best place ever but I feel like after surgery your on your own. Honestly if didn't follow up at my job the way that they some of them did with me, I wouldn't have a job...I'm just being honest. I'm praying that everything is a success with my recovery because I can't depend on them to return my calls but Dr. Ghurani rocks!