Silicone Breast Augmentation W/ Dr. Sergio Alvarez - Miami, FL

I've always wanted my breast done. I made up my...

I've always wanted my breast done. I made up my mind, put a deposit down in February, and set my surgery date for March 21, 2016. I did my blood work a few weeks later to find out my iron was low, so I had to reschedule for 2 weeks later. Oh boi, I was stressed but adamant to get my breast done. I got my CBC done again April 6, 2016, without knowing the results I boarded the plane the next morning to Miami. Thank the Lord I arrived, went to the center, and everything was a go for the following day! I met Dr. Alvarez the day of surgery, he was very personable, funny, and confident. I damn near jumped on the operating table when it was time, that's how much at ease I was. I'm very pleased with his work, and I highly recommend him!

27 days of booblife!

My breast have dropped, & healing very well! I am so happy that I invested in me. I am adjusting to the size, so I am glad the swelling went down. The natural look is definitely what I wanted & got!!!????

2nd Day Post Op Pics!

My breast felt fool like they were engorged, but not hard as rocks, or the burning sensation. Just similar to after childbirth. I had to prop myself up on pillows, and it was a little bit of a struggle raising up. However, I would honestly say after about a week and a half, I was feeling enough to thoroughly clean my house lol!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I read an article on Dr. Alvarez about him interning or working with another Dr. early in his career; & that Dr. wanted him to omit some information that had to do with a bullet that was removed from an alleged criminal with a gunshot wound, and he didn't commit to that. That let me know right there that he had integrity, and would be accountable for his work! Do your due diligence, and research.