Words cannot express the gratitude. - Breast Augmentation - Miami, FL

Words cannot express the gratitude felt in my...

Thank you so so much.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr Salzhauer through my friends. Words cannot express the gratitude felt in my heart and should for your kindness, compassion and generosity. Thank you for giving me my “life” back. You have made me feel like a new person. I want to say “Thank you” so much for being you, you’re the most generous, caring and listening plastic surgeon. I am so glad that GOD chose you to save my life and change it. Choosing to have my breast done has been a long and scary process for me; it has actually been a two years process, being the most stressful. I was really scared, I was a victim of bad surgery with a BAD Surgeon, but you Dr. Salzhauer save my life and gave me sense to my life, made me feel so comfortable, and so safe. I have to tell you Dr. Salzhauer the job you did on me has surpassed my highest expectations, and I am so happy with the outcome. Your care and listening skills are to be commended, as is your staff. Thank you so so much.