My Wish Come True! - Miami, FL

All my life my wish was to have a little bit of...

All my life my wish was to have a little bit of boobs! I was a 32A, then had a child and started working out and became barely a 32A!!! This year I decided it was finally time to boost my self esteem and get a breast augmentation. Within my research of doctors, my friend recommended the doctor that performed her breast lift and tummy tuck. I saw her amazing results and scheduled a consultation with Dr. Craft. The minute I walked in the office I knew this was it. He has the most modern and up to date office suite. The friendliest, most attentive, and best mannered staff. And he is just AMAZING! He literally treats and speaks to you as if you were a close family member. To say the least, I left my consultation with my surgery all figured out and with a surgery date for 3 weeks later! On top of everything, they also have various payment options to accommodate everyone. Making your dream come true even more simple and achievable. Right away he put me on a special diet with specific supplements to prep my body for surgery. His staff remained in contact for remainders and check ups. The night before he called me from his cell phone to remind me of last minute things, go over what I wanted and wish me a good night. The day of the procedure I was so nervous that when I saw Dr. Craft walk in I just started crying. He was so comforting during the prep before the surgery. He said all the right things to finally get me to smile and feel relaxed. His work is magical! Total perfect! I had no swelling (besides what is normal) or bruising! At two weeks now you can barely even see my scar! I went from a 32A to a 32DD and still look perfectly natural. They continue to be super attentive and are very prompt to reply any questions through text or e-mail. I'm already thinking about my next procedure with him!!
Dr. Craft