Travelled from CT for Surgery. Amazing Results! Concierge Plastic Surgery - Miami, FL

I travelled from Connecticut to Miami in search of...

I travelled from Connecticut to Miami in search of a top plastic surgeon as I did not want anyone at home finding out about my plastic surgery. I had called Dr. Craft's office and they immediately transferred me to their concierge specialist who took care of my hotel reservations, had a private chauffeur drive me to the office on the morning of surgery, and even had a beautiful floral arrangement to welcome me in my hotel room upon arrival. My experience was 5 Star all the way! I met with Dr. Craft for a formal consultation before surgery, and we went over implant sizing and style for my breast augmentation procedure. He listened to all of my concerns, I never felt rushed, and the staff was very accommodating and took such wonderful care of me, especially knowing that I was doing this on my own. I am 5'9 and weigh 120 pounds. I am tall and have an athletic build and we decided on an anatomical or shaped implants. I could not be happier with my results! They are beyond perfect, and so much better than I ever expected. They look amazing, and I have Dr. Craft to thank for his expertise and skill. I had an amazing experience and continue to have follow-ups over Skype as I'm one month post-surgery and back home in Greenwich.
Miami Plastic Surgeon