Consultation Only - save yourself $100 do not go to this dr because he is so rude - Miami, FL

I have been looking in the miami area for dr to do...

i have been looking in the miami area for dr to do my BBL i had 3 doctor in mind and dr Constantino G. Mendieta, MD was one of them. prior to flying to miami i had done my blood work , i had cash in hand bought everything that i would need after my surgery so i was really ready. i had this dr in mind like 50% it was between him and dr wendel perry, after seeing him for consultation i was very upset and angry i had a list of questions to ask him. he had the nerved to tell me that i was making him nervous by asking him to many question?? he had a terrible attitude too. that was rude and wasted my $100 so ladies save your money and go to a dr that will listen to your concern and questions. to make long story short i ended up choosing dr wendel perry who i had consultations for 1 hour with he answered all my concern and questions.
Miami Plastic Surgeon