Married 33 Years Old 5.7" 125 Pounds 34B . 2 Children- BA Silicone

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi everyone. I'm very excited because next year...

Hi everyone. I'm very excited because next year probably around March I will be getting my new girls ;) . I want silicone and under the muscle . Not really of the size yet but I really don't want them really big for my body , probably between 350cc -400cc . I plan going to Spectrum Aesthetics for my BA with Dr. Ghurani . I really don't see a lot of recents reviews from him , only from Dr. Ortega . December 1st will be my first consultation yayyyy ! Can't wait for that day to finally come .

Wish pictures

I just love the natural look and the roundness .

Jenny Eden's Recovery Kit

So , I've heard that a lot of girls when they have their BA they buy this kit . How good is it ? Is quite expensive but , if is worth it I'll buy it . Any reviews on it ?

Wish pictures

Consultation update

So , yesterday I have my consultation with Dr. Ghurani at Spectrum Aesthetics in Miami . I was impressed with the staff , they were very nice and the place was clean and organized. Parking space can be hectic though:( . Waiting time until they transferred me into a room was about 30 mins which is not bad and waiting time until the Dr. arrived was about 40 mins . Dr. Ghurani was very nice and polite . He measured me and told me He can place Natrelle silicone 300cc in my left breast and possibly 350cc on my right breast because of the asymmetry of them ( one breast bigger than the other one ) I was actually relieved because that was the size I was hoping for more or less but , he the only downfall of this consultation was the fact that he only place the implants ABOVE the muscle which that was a big no no ! For me because of the consequences of higher risk of capsular contracture, etc and I don't want my boobs to look like two pair of coconuts in socks :( So , my option #2 is going with Dr. Mel Ortega in the same building because he does place the implants under the muscle . Talked to my coordinator today . Pics sent for a second opinion. Fingers crossed!!

Surgery appointment

So I finally paid in full my breast augmentation surgery which was $3,300 and the appointment is going to be with Dr. Mel Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetics on July 10th . I'm feeling soooo nervous even though I know is like 4 months away . I can't stop thinking there's no turning back till this point .. I mean this is what I wanted for years and is really happening. I can't really talk to my parents about it because they old fashioned and they wouldn't understand. Is only me and my husband but sometimes I just need to someone who went through this or is going through this process. Anyways I just pray for all of this process to go as smooth as possible with no complications. Please share your story and thoughts !!!

Time is a killing me !!

I know my surgery is in 2 more months but , OMG ! Anxiety is kicking and I try to keep calm ... breath , relax listen to music etc ., etc and then .. I start thinking about the surgery , how people are going to react , my parents ( which they don't know ) Anyways I just wanted to get it out there . After all of this is done i'll read this posts and laugh about it LOL .

34 B

Less than a month away

A lot has been done in these 2 days. Got my mammogram yesterday( $89 without insurance and results coming in a period of 1 week ) my blood work and urinalysis today ( 24 hrs to 48 hrs results and Spectrum Aesthetics paid it )and next week my medical clearance , physical and EKG . I just found that last week that my sister in law was doing her breast augmentation also in Miami THE SAME DAY ! But in another cosmetic center LOL :) Been trying to eat more healthy, drinking more water and enjoying time with the family. Still anxious that the date is a few weeks away but excited :) Still worried of the size . Want them as big as they can fit . Also I forgot to mention that I will be staying on a Miami hotel for at least 3-4 days I don't live in Miami and I don't think is a good idea to travel back and forth at that point where I'm going to feel moody and in pain.

Ready to give up

So , I didn't get my surgery on July 10th :( First of all , Spectrum made the mistake of scheduling my appointment 10 days from the original contract date which was July 10th so I called them and changed it back . Now , they send me all paperwork to get lab work done , mammogram etc late and I had to rush to get everything done two weeks before the surgery date . Last day I have to turn all results, my physician wouldn't sign my medical clearance because i have a cyst . Turned paperwork to Spectrum anyways except medical clearance and explained to them I need to remove the cyst first , which they say it was fine that because it wasn't my fault and i turn all paperwork on time , they will grant me until March next year ( 1 year from contract ) until i take care of the cyst . Just to make sure and avoid misunderstandings I texted the staff at Spectrum and they told me they didn't rescheduled my appointment like they told me they would . I'm waiting for them to call me and let me know wth happened? Probably I will lose my $3,300 paid in full because communication there sucks and I just feel frustrated and annoyed. I try to keep positive but man is hard !