460cc ultra high profile - Miami, FL

Hey i am 19 years old and 5.2 and wait 124 lb. i...

Hey i am 19 years old and 5.2 and wait 124 lb.
i am getting 460 cc ultra high profile silicon, right now i am a 34B . I want to be about a full DD . My surgery is going to be on May 4 th at 7:00am with Dr Jacob Freiman @CCG center .
I went in for my preup on 4/15/15 when i got the i had to wait for about 2 hours to see the Dr when he came in the room he took a look at me and asked me what I wanted. I told him i like the "Fake look" I showed him a picture of what im hoping for he said ok i can get you what you like . He told me the implants sides was going to be 460cc they looked pretty big on me at that time so i was happy . He said "ok do u have any questions"? I didn't have anything in my mind at the time .. So all he said was will see you then ...
I did my blood test that same day with them . They were going to call me back the next day to see if everything came out good but the never did . I called few times and no one had a answer so im hopping that everything came back good .
Today 5/2/15 i went to get my medications @ Publix they were about $110 for everything.
I am ready for Monday but nervous at the same time . I want to se if he can do the a little bigger at least 500cc

One day post up !!!

New boobiss :)

Everything went perfect i got the at 6:30am Monday the 4th when i got the the frist thing they did was a pregnancy test then about 7:15 the Dr came in the room he did the markings on my breast i told him I wanted them bigger he started he was going to try . At 7:30 the anesthesiologist came and he took me to the surgery room . He told me he was going to give me a little shot so I could be more relax and that was it i was out and walking at 9:00am ..
I was not in pain i was just really cool . I dint have any bad reaction to the anesthesia.when i got to the hotel i had chicken soup and drink all my pills . After that i felt asleep i was pretty much sleeping all day . I needed help for everything I wasn't able to move at all . The next day Tuesday 5th i had a doctor appointment at 9:00am for a post up . The dr was in surgery so the nurse saw me . Basically what she said was that I needed to rest but walk around the house for a few minutes so i dont get blood quads .
She stated that after one week i have to take the tape off and cut one stitch. I have to go back after 4-6 weeks.
I ended up geting 460cc ultra high profile silicon .

Day 3

Day 4 post up

Im not in so much pain now it just feels like a lot of pressure. I been sleeping in my sofa all this days . I stop takeing my pain meds today 5/7/15 right now im only takeing Tylenol and my antibiotics. Im really constipated :( because of all the medication i been takeing . Today I drunk a tea to see if a can go to the bathroom tomorrow:/ but everything else is doing pretty good my breast are going down and im not in so much pain .
I took a shower yesterday and today all by myself, i can get dress and eat by myself as well :))
Really happy with my results so far! Can wait until they go down and i can be back to normal

One week post upppp :D

Supper happy with my results today is one week ! i went back to work :/ everything was ok not to much discount or pain. They are dropping a little but still really high loveing how the look

Day 10

Today is going to be ten days after surgery i toke my tape off . They have drop a lot but they are still really high my left breast is higher then my right , im not feeling paing just a lot of pressure. Had sex last night im not sure if i had to wait a little more but it was ok . Happy with my results so far

Sport bra

2 weeks

In one days is going to be two weeks!
They are still really high and hard , my nipples are low and I think they afe too small:( im hopping they stare dropping a little more but other from that everything else is good no more pain and my incision are is heeling good going to see Dr Frieman on in two weeks

3 weeks

Boobiss ????

They are dropping more each day !
Now they feel much softer and they are looking more round l. My right one is dropping more then my left but its not so much the difference. Going to Miami to see Dr on Tuesday for 3 weeks post up :D

Happy with the new girls

Today is day 24 post up !
I went to MIami on Monday to see my Dr it was a 4 h drive just to go there . Well when i got to CG i didn't even saw Dr Feriman one of the medical assistants did my post up ufff i was a little mad B/C I went all they way over there just so they can say all everything looks good Just start doing your massages 3-5 times a day
I did ask them if i can start using Mederma scar cream and she said i can use it 3 times a day . That was about it i was in and out in 10 min I could probably Google that info ....
I went with my mother in law to a different offices down in miami B/c she is getting her done as well but after she saw how they were at CG she didn't wanted to go back there not even for a consult . Her dr was so much different he took the time and explain everything to her and honestly it was so much better them my DR but all well to late now.
But I am happy with my results they are still a little high they are dropping slowly my left one is higher then my right one .
Im not in any pain or discomfort and my incisions are doing really good as well
Miami Plastic Surgeon