New Person :D - Miami, FL

I am getting a breast augmentation with silicone...

I am getting a breast augmentation with silicone "gummy bears", under the muscle. Around a large C to a small D size.. Around 400cc.
The staff have be extremely helpful, and easy to work with. They were able to work with me, which has taken a lot of stress off of me.
I was going to go somewhere closer; However I felt more assured by this doctor and his staff, and I am willing to pay an extra $1000 in plane tickets, and hotels for that assurance.
I am so excited to get this done..finally!

And its done!!

So this is the first time in three days that I have been "sober" enough to update this thing.
I got it done on 22 May. My Dr went in through the nipple and under the muscle with 450cc silicone implant in side.
My doctor did explain how I have a slight curve in my spine (scoliosis) that effects the shape of my chest, and would probably show with the implants too.
He also explained on why he goes through the nipple and not under the breast or any of the other techniques. He said under the breast is where your skin is the weakest, and after awhile, your implant can drop into that crease and be noticed.
He also informed me that he would make an incision only 1/2 way around the nipple, and where it wouldn't leave a crazy scar.
The hardest part for me so for is the extreme tiredness I have been feeling.. Been sleeping pretty much 3 days straight now.. And how incredibly hard it is to sit up. Oh, and not sleeping on my stomach! Lol.
I came out of surgery very very thirsty, kinda nauseous, and in crazy pain.. I was fairly belligerent! Lol!
My implants are still sitting up high but not so crazy that it drives me nuts. They did give me the wrong size of bra, which was cutting into my skin, but I didn't know how bad until I took it off today to wash myself.. I thought it came with the rest of my pain.. Guess I'll need a bigger bra, Hehe!!

Massages - Breast Displacement

Today is a great day, I'm feeling much better. I can start doing my breast "massages" today, but I'm kinda having a hard time. My breasts are still really hard, and I feel like I'm not applying enough pressure. But all the videos I've seen, the women were at least 2 weeks post op, so the were much more supple than mine.
I also have some spots where I have no feeling, just tingling sensations. After I had my daughter, the area between my breasts lost sensation. It hadn't really bother me until my new breasts stretched out this area. And now its a greater area with no nerve sensation.

3 Weeks Post Op

I was able to take my surgery tape off at 10 days post op. I was pretty concerned about the difference in how my two aureoles were sown up. The doc said its cause my stitches are on the inside, and recommend to massage to aid in the stretching. I've been keeping them moist w/ Vit E oil and Aquaphor hoping this will aid in the stretching. He said it could take 3-6 months to dissolve all the stitches. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Other than that, I've been massaging the multiple times a day.. They get so sore when I wear a bra. The left one is a little behind in the dropping process, but the right one is more stiff.. Lol only time will even them out :)

6-7 Weeks Post Op

Just some new pics. They are dropping in pretty nicely. I have been searching for new bras! Yay!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

When I went in for my consultation, I felt more of like an assembly line than an individual. Also, the staff forgot to mention some important things, like a bra for post op that needs to open to the front. The one they gave me was way too small and was cutting into my skin, even after leaving the bottom two hooks unhooked. Also, my post op appointments went alright, they weren't with my Dr, but I could have used some better directions than just quickly rambled off, and trying to remember while all drugged up. The Dr was very good, explained things very well, and made sure to answer all my questions. I'm very happy with the job he has done. And I feel like a new person :)