Been Dreaming And Wishing And It Finally Came True!! - Miami, FL

Always been on the small side but it became a...

Always been on the small side but it became a staple after having kids. Went from a full B to a 32A and wanted my original size back badly. After contemplating surgery options for 10 years I finally decided to just do it!! I feel feminine again, beautiful and my confidence has gone from bland to Hear I Am. My recovery has been going smooth and I'm in love with my results thus far.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ortega was very pleasant from the first hello. He put my husbands nerves at ease with a couple jokes and his explanations about the procedure and recovery process. He's very knowledgeable and excellent at his craft. Even though I had my own expectations on what I wanted he assured me that he would do what's best for my small chest wall and health. The follow up appointment was great and again he was dead on with the size he chose for me. He made sure he was clear on what to do during my recovery, what to look for if something is wrong and demonstrated the massage methods. The staff were wonderful and I had no problems with my communication before or after my procedure. The anesthesiologist was comforting especially when I started getting nervous. The facility was very clean and sterile. I will and have recommended people to him!!