Overs BA at spectrum aesthetics Dr. Ghurani 24 Years Old 300cc high profile silicon 115lbs 5'4" Pre Op Bra Size 32a. Miami, FL

24 years old 115lbs 5'4" pre op bra size 32a, I...

24 years old 115lbs 5'4" pre op bra size 32a, I had dr. Ghurani as my surgeon, he was nice, knowledgeable, I was happy with everything. He suggested 350cc but I didn't want to go that big so we agreed to 300cc silicon over the muscle with a breast fold incision.
Surgery I was told took about 30 minutes. I woke up feeling great, had a post op appt on 9/16/15 and they said I was the best result of the day. They were very happy with everything at this point and Said I was doing extremely well. Sleeping at night time is the worst trying to keep yourself upright but the pain is very minimal.

Post op day 4

Post op day 4 high profile 300cc silicon over the muscle
Great recovery so far dropping and fluffing nicely already, right breast is more painful than the left at times, bruising is better, sleeping a lot, I am able to do most things by myself and I can lift my arms to wash my own hair. Dizzy and nausea from the pain medication but other than that I feel pretty great. I am just concerned at this point with the projection of the high profile being to much idk if they are too big yet but it's only 4 days post op so I'm not worring about size yet. I'm happy so far with my recovery and results.

Before and after in bikini

28 days post op update

I am now 28 days/4 weeks post op, it doesn't seem real but they are finally feeling like they are apart of my body (almost) they are settling into a more natural look, I am wearing a 34C now (pre op size was 32A)
Swelling is down, no pain except for the incision is still sore to the touch, I am very happy with my decision!

Post op photos

300CC over the muscle incision in breast fold, pre op size 32A post op size 34C high profile silicone
5'4" 116lbs