Boob Deprived - Miami, FL

So I have wanted a BA forever & finally...

So I have wanted a BA forever & finally decided that I will not be confident about my chest without one, also, the money just became available. I don't know much abt implants, pre & post care! What are the requirements? What's tested in the labs? What doctors are the best (even if not from Florida) I'm thinking of traveling to Florida (I live in Jamaica). I need loads of info, so happy I found real self...So far I've been reading a whole lot but need to know more! Help, I was also thinking of doing surgery During Xmas holidays!

Anxious For Boobies!

Currently 34 A, 5'4" tall, 126 lbs, 28 years old. I would want 500 CC's silicone. So after reading reviews & viewing pics I think I want Dr Krau to do my surgery. I contacted CG cosmetics & Catherine told me they were having a special for $3500 & I would need to send $1000 if I want to catch the special price. She was a bit rushy & kept asking if I wanted to pay the $1000 (which I didn't like). I know it's a business but I didn't like how it seemed as tho that was all that mattered. She promised to call back the next day & I also emailed her some questions & I haven't received any answers to date (still waiting). I am also awaiting a quote from Dr Krau's office (I will call tomorrow). I'm really contemplating whether or not I should use CG or go to Dr Krau privately. I just want to be safe but also I'm concerned about the money since I'm coming from another country. On one hand, I'm like it's the same doctor but on the other hand I've read so many mixed reviews on CG so I'm still thinking! Anyways I want to schedule surgery for late December when I'm on holidays. I'm also thinking of recovery houses since it has after care. I'm taking women's one a day currently. What do they text for exactly in the lab tests? Also, for Dr Krau's private office, do you pay deposits to reserve dates? hELP!!!! I need info from you dolls.

Miami Plastic Surgeon