BA Only 3 Days Away and I'm FREAKING OUT! - Miami, FL

I am 5'7 160lbs mother of 2 and my BA is 3 days...

I am 5'7 160lbs mother of 2 and my BA is 3 days away, I am SOOOOO nervous!! I've never had surgery before or anything like this so I am very unsure of what to expect. I have many friends who have done it and all of them say it's a piece of cake and blah blah but I am freaking out and like panicking! I lost a lot of weight a few years back (I was over 215lbs) and now I am doing something for myself to make myself look better so I can't wait to see the results. I am not even sure what size I'm going to pick I'm thinking between 450-550cc but I am so nervous that I will go too big or too small, I guess I will just trust the surgeon! I am really hoping that everything goes well and I am super happy but I've never had surgery or anesthesia and as of right now I need some words of encouragement as I am SOOOOO scared!!!

Don't be too freaked out its easy!!

I went trough w the surgery and surprisingly it's totally not as bad as you think it's going to be!! I was so nervous and scared of the whole process but it goes by very quick and today is Day 1 post op for me and I am not really in pain at all just feels like I did too many push ups but I am in love with the results already! They are 600cc and sitting high so I am wearing a band to help get them down into place but I'm so happy!! Don't worry you will be too!!

First pic of my new boobies!

I finally get to take a shower today I can't wait!! My night last night was not fun I have a posture pedic mattress or whatever you call it but my body would basically sink in and it was really hard to get up without extremely using my pec muscles so I ended up sleeping in the recliner in our room which was way better. I also started rubbing arnica cream on them today and I'm hoping they start softening and dropping soon! It's only day 2 post op but I'm so happy and I just love them! I can't wait to start being able to wear clothes that I want and actually fill them out! The pain is probably a 4/10 but it's bearable and mostly just uncomfortable! Here is the first pic of them taking off the ugly bra- still have marker drawings can't wait to wash it all off!

One week post op!

One week and feeling good! They are starting to feel more like a part of me. Not taking any pain meds or anything. It's very weird to feel the muscle always flexed trying to hold them and I seriously can't wait for them to drop already!!! But I know it takes time I have to keep reminding myself that it's only been a week. Started the massage techniques and wearing that stupid band!!! But just at home or in the car and to sleep not to work.

Almost 3 Weeks Post Op

I have to keep reminding myself it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet! Recovery has been super easy way easier than I expected. I started walking yesterday and I can't WAIT to get back into working out. I am still a bit high and my nipples are not quite in the middle yet and there is no "boob crease" at the bottom so hoping that will happen and they will drop and fluff or whatever they call it. I also hope they move a little closer together as they drop. I guess we will see! Here are some updated photos

Almost 2 Months Post Op

So I'm almost 2 months post op and feeling great completely back to normal and they've dropped pretty much into a good position and I'm feeling happy! But they are definitely heavier when I run for sure had to buy all new sports bras to prevent the bouncing!
Dr. Freiman

Staff and Doctor were all great! Answered all questions and made me show photos of what I wanted to look like and then I didn't even pick the CC size the surgeon did based on how I wanted to look- if I had picked I would've gone with 450cc but he actually went with 600cc and I think they're going to be perfect!!!