awful, stay away!! - Miami, FL

STAY AWAY!! I am in the process of searching for a...

STAY AWAY!! I am in the process of searching for a revision surgeon, and going in for the fourth surgery on my breast, to fix Dr. Hochstein's shoddy work.

My long story in a few words: I got my first breast augmentation with Dr. Hochstein in 2012 (I had perfectly normal breasts just small, an A cup) from the very beginning I had a dent on my right breast. I was told it would go away with time.

I got my second breast surgery in 2014 to go for smaller implants because the ones I originally had were very heavy and painful (never did I receive any guidance from Dr. Hochstein regarding the size, especially seeing that I am extremely petite). By this time I told the doctor I was very concerned about the dent because it had been 1.5 years and it was still there, even more noticeable. I was told that that with the smaller implants it would be fixed. It was not! it got only worse.

At this point I knew it was not going away with time nor smaller implants so I started pressing Dr. Hochstein about fixing it. All of a sudden, he and his incompetent staff (who give out medical conclusions as if they are doctors) started to tell me that the dent was caused by my anatomy, and that I should have been aware of my anatomy from the beginning! Again, I had perfectly normal natural breast. He kept telling me there was nothing that could be done and that it was now due to my anatomy (not his original story that time would fix it).

I believed that since he'd done my previous surgeries he'd be the most fit to fix this dent so I went in for a revision surgery in 2015. BIG MISTAKE. As soon as I got to his office, he looked at it for 2 seconds and replied "oh.. I can definitely fix this". Well guess what? He only made it 10 million times worse!

Not only do I still have the dent, but now he's cut the capsule and fold and I have the implant which is popping through the skin. It's really just gross.

So now I am in the search to find a revision doctor to fix my breast and go in for the FOURTH surgery. Dr. Hochstein is unaccountable for his work and you should be very wary of going to hm. If you're smart, you'll stay away all together!!

STAY AWAY!!! (with the real pictures)

More REAL pictures

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very distant and unaccountable.