700 Cc Sub Muscular Saline Implants - Miami, FL

I decided to travel to Miami for an augmentation...

I decided to travel to Miami for an augmentation by Dr. Jacob Freiman on August 14. I'm less than 2 weeks post op and it gets better everyday. I started a small 36B and I knew I wanted large implants. I feel like my body type would look so much better and I was so happy that my ps agreed. I went to Coral Gables Cosmetic Surgery Center in Miami, FL. Yadira was my coordinator and honestly everyone was great! If you are a needy person, this may not be for you, but it was perfect for me. I flew out on Tuesday the 12 so I could relax. On Wednesday the 13 I went in to the center to sign paperwork and have my pre-op consultation, but my ps was not in that day so I ended up meeting him the next day. On Thursday I went in and met with the doctor quickly, he drew on me, we decided on 650 cc saline. I then went to fill my prescriptions right down the street (I walked, it costs $82 for all my scripts), then I returned for surgery. The people who work there are very friendly and I had a great attitude in general which helps. Before I knew it I was in recovery. I found out that I ended up with 700 cc...I paid $40 to have a nurse drive me back to my hotel (they won't allow you to take a cab). I honestly felt fine, just sore like I did a million push ups. My boobs were square and up to my neck but I knew this was completely normal. On Friday I had my post op, but with another doctor because my surgeon was in surgery. I was examined and showed massage techniques. I also bought a compression strap while there for $25. I was told to wear it 24/7 for 2 weeks to help my boobs drop. This is expected with such large implants. My boyfriend flew to me on Friday night (his grandmother unexpectedly died the night before I left for Miami so he came to me right after the funeral). I was only on meds until Sunday, which is when we flew home together. We went out to south beach on Saturday but I recommend taking it easy. I feel great. My left boob is my problem child but it's normal for one to progress at a different rate than the other. I hope they continue to drop. My scars look great. I love my new boobs and I hope they keep getting better!

I forgot to mention a few details...

I am 5'2", 150 lbs. started a 36b but very small in my opinion. I got 700 cc saline under the muscle through the infra mammary fold. My scar is only about an inch and I must say my doctor made the incisions super straight. I've seen others on this site that were jagged. I wanted them through my armpit but my doctor didn't recommend that for me, and he knows best, so I followed his advice. I'm going to add new pictures this evening so you all can see my progression. Also, on Friday 8/15 I was supposed to get Botox at CG, they only do injections on Fridays and they had a really cheap promotion, but the doctor was not in so I couldn't get it. I ended up getting Dysport the Tuesday after I got home. I'll do another review on that. I love the results! Please let me know if you have any questions.

12 days post op pics

Pics with and without clothing and of my scars. I'm wearing a front zip Under Armour sports bra...size 36 DD...highly recommended!! It's nice and firm support and fits nicely under (not on top of) my incisions. $50 at Dick's...I'm ordering the blue one too.

6 months post op...amazing results

I'm so happy with my results!!!

Almost 7 months...love these things!!! ????

Best money I ever spent!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Love Dr. Freiman! I researched forever before taking the plunge and I'm glad I did. I came to FL from RI so I needed to be completely confident in my surgeon and so far, things have gone very smoothly and it gets better every day. I'd definetly recommend Dr. Freiman and I will use him again in the future should I ever take the plunge on some lypo lol