5'6 145 Lbs Somewhat Fit, 35 Years Old 2 Kids. - Miami, FL

Always had small breasts, desired fullness without...

Always had small breasts, desired fullness without being "top heavy".
34 b before , 500cc hp naturell saline.
I am 2 weeks post op, things seem to be going well.I do think it's to soon to know what my final result will be.For that reason I have not go en my full review on whether or not the procedure was worth it for me.

Pre op

Before pics

2 weeks post

Hello ladies :-)
Took this pic a couple days ago.I was not going to update until 2 or 3 months, but I remember being on this site before my procedure and I wanted to see PICTURES.
Things are going well I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience. So much so that I have started looking at the possibility of another procedure. :-) I'm probably jumping the gun a bit.

Have any of you ladies had a bbl with Dr. Freiman?

I am considering a bbl.I have seen some really nice results from various ps's in the Miami area, however I would strongly prefer to have the same surgeon that I had for my ba.I just don't see before and after's for this procedure from him. Any info or recommendations would be great! Thanks so much :-)

4 weeks

Hi ladies, hopefully everyone is doing well :-)
I'm feeling pretty close to normal.Started doing some light lower body exercise,yay!!
Still living in sports bras, no biggie. I did try on a few bras and I'm a 34D so far. Still blown away with my results. I feel like they are proportional and that was important to me.I can definitely make em look modest witch is good, I'm not flashy lol.

Almost 8 weeks.

3 months

Hi ladies :-) Just a quick update, I'm 3 months po. Super happy with my results! Absolutely recommend Dr Frieman and CGC .
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Freiman was pleasant,relaxed and confident. I had complete trust in his skills prior to meeting him based upon his reviews.So far I am amazed at my results.