5'1", 120lbs, 20 Years Old 550cc UHP Silicone under the muscle Miami, FL

I've been wanting to get a breast augmentation for...

I've been wanting to get a breast augmentation for a year, but was never entirely "sold" on the idea until recently. I have a fascination with body modifications and love the typical big breasted "Bimbo" look. I honestly do not care about looking "natural", because I do like the "fake" look quite a bit as long as it's done well. I know that my desired implant size is gigantic for a first operation, but I have quite a bit of breast tissue already, so the only I'm worried about is an overly painful recovery, and bottoming out in the future. But since the implants will be placed under the muscle, I'm a bit less worried.
I've booked the surgery at CG Cosmetics with Dr. Krau because I was amazed by his work, and CG offered a reasonable price for the procedure.

Making some progress organization wise

My flights and Airbnb stays were already booked last week, however I was a bit frustrated this week because I had some trouble finding an adequate post-op recovery home (very important because I'll be going to Miami alone). I started out by contacting Bella Donna Recovery House after perusing her website, however I never received any response from her. I then contacted Staycation and New Body recovery, but both were booked on my surgery date; which I could care less about to be honest because one sounded completely lackadaisical and called me 16 hours later instead of said "5 minutes", while the other rudely hung up on me after she found out she had no availability at the house.
Thankfully, I got in touch with Miami Escape. So far they were the most courteous on the phone, had the best rates and availability, so I decided to book with them. The only con is that they have no individual rooms, but hopefully few to none will be staying in the same room as me. :-)
Concerning the other formalities with CG, I took care of the balance payment and lab tests yesterday. They called me today to confirm that everything was in check. So far I'm positive about the interactions I had with CG, despite the rampant poor reviews published on the web. Hopefully the professional behavior will be maintained throughout this journey.

Somewhat disappointed.

So I had my pre-op today, tried on the 700cc sizers, but after measuring me and asking a few questions the surgeon told me that they won't fit. I wasn't surprised however. 550cc is all he can fit for the first time, so if I'm not satisfied I'll just go larger in the future.
I'm already annoyed that my results most likely won't look like my "ideal" vison. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's hard.

Post-op day 1

So on the day of the surgery the nurse put in the IV, then an anesthesia nurse came in to take me to the operating room. He put an oxygen mask on my face, told me to breath in and out, and next thing I remember is me waking up in the recovery room.
The pain was quite intense. I was given Oxycodone, a muscle relaxant pill, then sleeping pills. I was knocked out until I woke at 2AM, the pain decreased quite a bit.
Today was manageable, there were times when the pain started to increase so I just took Oxycodone.
I'm thankful that I didn't throw up at all, and that the bloat wasn't too dramatic right after. So far I'm satisfied with the results. Now it's just a waiting game!

By the way, the surgeon used Natrelle/Allergan for the implant.

Post-op day 2

I went to my post op visit, everything is fine. The soreness is a lot more manageable now.

Post-op day 8

They've dropped and fluffed a little bit, and I finally can feel my nipples again! I stopped taking oxycodone after the 3rd day and any kind of pain killers after the 5th day. I'm still a little annoyed that I have to wear sports bras for 3 months, but I'd rather do that than going through a bottom-out issue. So far I like them a lot.

One month post-op

So far I have no problems, the girls are dropping and fluffing pretty well and I am absolutely in love with them!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Krau is a great, funny and charismatic surgeon. He answered all the questions I had and made me feel very comfortable. Because he's busy at CG he wasn't present at the follow up appointment, but he gave me a phone number in case I have questions, and he answers very promptly.