31 Years Old, 2 Kids Wanting Pre Baby and Bigger Breast. Miami, FL

Hi everyone I'm sooo looking forward to my breast...

Hi everyone I'm sooo looking forward to my breast augmentation July 15 with Dr. Sergio Alverez at Images cosmetic surgery in Miami!!!! I will post pre and post pictures when I get to Miami. This is something that I have always wanted I did at least sixth moths of research and I finally found a great surgeon and office!

Very pleased with my surgery!!!!

Hi everyone it's been two weeks since I have joined real self to give my story on my journey with my decision to have breast augmentation. I was extremely nervous prior because it's difficult finding a good doctor that you trust that lives so far away from you. My advice for anyone traveling is make sure that you communicate with your doctors office about all your concerns. Make sure that you are aware of any and everything it makes things go much smoother. My doctor Sergio Alverez was kind, sweet, and very talented. The Staf at Image was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable. I have 420 cc put in each breast, so happy about this :) I went from a 34 B to a large D. I'm healing well following all the doctors instructions and things are going well for me. I'm in Miami for 9 days. I saw the doctor day after and I will go back the day before I leave. I'm getting plenty of rest even though it's hard in Miami lol . I hope that this helps some one who is making a decision on getting there breast done. Sergio Alverz is an awesome doctor and I highly recommend him ...Good luck!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon