30yrs Old , a Beautiful Daughter , Married & Ready for Beautiful Full Breasts Again :) - Miami, FL

Hello RS ... I'm 30yrs old , I had a baby girl...

Hello RS ... I'm 30yrs old , I had a baby girl 2yrs ago who I love dearly :) I breastfed her for almost a year which caused my breasts to become really deflated .. I lost a lot of tissue & they're a bit saggy . I'm having my procedure done with Dr. Salzhauer (Dr. Miami). I'm feeling all the motions. Excited , nervous , scared , you name it. I decided to go with Dr Miami because his before & asters speak for themselves , I know two ladies who have done their procedures with him and they are extremely happy with results!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I had my consolation back in February & I expressed my concerns , told him what I was looking for , etc. He listened and gave me his opinion for best results possible & I feel really confident about him. His staff has been wonderful so far & I can't wait to have my procedure done !!