"30 Yr-old Mother of Three Kids Slight Asymmetry 28aa Scheduling Surgery but Still Has Reservations." Miami, FL

I am a mother of 3 kids and it has always been an...

I am a mother of 3 kids and it has always been an issue with my bust whenever getting dressed or shopping for clothes specifically bras. I recently got more concerned after losing 20 pounds i went from 142 to present 122 my boobs have sagged dramatically with a sunken area on my left boob. I have lost all my confidence since it makes me so depressed and embarrassed with my physical appearance. During pregnancy i went to a small 32b but my usual size was 36a. Currently considering upgrading to a full c-cup so i have spoken to my medical consultant about getting 350cc-375cc my silicone sub-pectoral incision sight inframmamory, but he recommended saline. Frustrated and confused panicky about surgery as well anesthesia scares me and my job is hectic i lift and stretch a lot will i be able to resume work 7-10 post surgery. Help!!!

Major Anxiety

Ok so am getting it done for the first week of August soon as my labs are ready.

Lab work tomorrow

So I have definitely made up my mind now all I have to do are my labs and make one final payment and am good to go. Lol I even started packing, still need to full my prescriptions which hopefully my consultant will send to me and pick up some cushions, bed slippers a sipper front top to wear n sweats along with dial soap n other toiletries to take with me.

Payment in full

So I had my blood test done yesterday and awaiting my results for clearance for surgery. Completing my final payment today and boy am I excited!(:

Surgery date Confirmed!

Today I paid my balance and confirmed my date for surgery...yaye!!!! ( ;.....My date is August 8th. Hopefully I can find a cozy inexpensive hotel to stay.

Pre-op Friday????

Trying to contain myself takes so much doing lol....it's so close am ecstatic..Friday is my pre-op appointment at 2pm...omg I sincerely hope my blood work puts me in clearance for my surgery date which is officially August 899th. My biggest fear though is boib freed and dissatisfaction with the size I might be able to fit. Pray me up y'all scared of being put to sleep????
Dr Scott Loessin

He was polite and precise. Not much of a talker lol but pleasant and confident much of what I looked forward to upon meeting him and he has made me a happy woman.