28AAA to 28D Cup - Miami, FL

I am tiny and have always looked like a boy up top...

I am tiny and have always looked like a boy up top. After watching a Youtubers own experience with Dr. Leonard Hochstein, I decided he was the right doctor for me. As an out of town patient my consultation was scheduled the day before my surgery. I tried on different size implants in my shirt. I would recommend bringing multiple outfits (bathing suits, low shirts, tank tops, blouses, different bras etc.) so you know how the implants will look in each piece of clothing. Other than laying out four different sized implants for you to try on, Dr. Hochstein will not give you any advice as to what size you should choose because he does not want that liability. The size of the implant completely depends on the size of a persons frame, so don't even ask others what size they got because it could look completely different on you. Anyway, I chose my implant and he adds an additional 50cc to that since it will lose some volume being under the muscle, so the implant he put in me was an Allergan smooth round 350cc. My surgery experience could not have gone better. I had no pain, I didn't even need to take the painkillers. I even went to a small party the day after my surgery. My breasts now look and feel amazing, as if they were always there! I could not be happier with my results.

Though Dr. Hochstein does not have much bedside manner, he was very rushed, in and out the door. He is great at what hes does and that is what really matters. I wanted an amazing surgeon who delivered amazing results, and that is what I got. Thank you Dr. Hochstein for giving me so much confidence and transforming my life!
Miami Plastic Surgeon