28 Yo No Kids 34A on the Road to Hopefully a 34 Full C - Miami, FL

Ok everyone! First off I would like to thank you...

Ok everyone! First off I would like to thank you for your contributions to this site because it seems like I have been on it night and day for weeks now and seeing your journeys have helped tremendously.

I have my BA scheduled for this Saturday 11/12/16 and feeling crazy excited and just crazy at the same time! I've been wanting to get this done since I was 16 so it is a bit sureal that it is actually happening.

I am 5'1" 125ish lb Figure Competitor. When I went in for the consultantion we initially chose 400cc Silicone implants that will be placed under the muscle. The last week or so I've been kind of stressing that they may be too big for the look I'm going for. I want to stay away from the D range just a nice full C. A "wow her boobs look great I wonder if they are real" look, not an obvious fake look.

I know that when behind the muscle they tend to look smaller than outside and they didn'the seem too big when I was sizing. But I am still a little nervous. I have a fear of going to big and too small.

Any thoughts?

Ok ladies! So today was the big day. I am about 8...

Ok ladies! So today was the big day. I am about 8 hrs post op and feeling pretty good. I went in nervous as heck but from the beginning everyone on staff at CG Cosmetic was so helpful and Dr. Krau was amazing! He gave me his cell before we went in so that i can text him directly if I need him. They helped reassure me, reduce my stress, and made me laugh. I was comfortable the entire time.

I stuck with the 400cc Silicone and was very happy with the size I chose after surgery even tho there was a little bit of swelling and they were sitting high. Throughout the day the swelling has gone up, my sports bra won't even stay zipped anymore lol like it was after surgery. Had they been like this after I woke up in may have freaked out about them being too big so athat least now I know they are just swollen.

Can't wait for my skin to get used to them ( they are sooooo tight!) And for the swelling to go down. Pain is maybe a 6 right (totally manageable) and I had no nausea so far. I'll update later! If any one has any post op tricks or tips please drop them below!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon