27 Years Old, One Child, Small Chest Since Forver - Miami, FL

Wanted to feel more feminine, more like a...

Wanted to feel more feminine, more like a woman
Didn't feel i needed it but really wanted it. Shirts, dresses, and swimsuits fit different.
Contemplated it for a long time and finally decided to do it.
I had asymmetry. My left breast crease was higher then my right. I went with 300cc saline under the muscle. Areola incision.
Shopped around before I finally found the dr I wanted. Had looked into his reviews and past worked and thought he had wonderful results

16 days post op

Since I had surgery my right boob has been really soft and the upper pole hasnt ever been high.
I know they say you have to wait a long time to ever know how it's going to be I'm just worried.
My left boob is much firmer and the upper pole has always been higher which I know if normal but I don't understand why the two are so different. I've been wearing a compression band as instructed everyday. I take it off to shower and that's it. I haven't seen any change in the left breast since the beginning. .

16 days post op

1 month post op

Feeling great. No pain and morning boob has seemed to subside. Started using the silicone strips on my nipples. They are easy to manage and you forget they are even there.
Still wear the compression band some but not sure if it's doing any good now. My right side seems perfect. My left side has dropped but I can still feel it still a bit higher. I've come to the conclusion the infamammory fold will always be a little higher then the right because that's how I was preop. I've done massage techniques by if there isn't space for the implant to go then it can't drop anymore.
Still early in post op so will give more time.

I am so happy I made the choice. Dr. Krau did such...

I am so happy I made the choice. Dr. Krau did such a good time. It's important to be patient and i know that now! I was so set on be size I chose which was 300cc and I'm glad I stuck with that. In the end I am a 34D and it's perfect for me. The first month I was worried because one side was taking longer to drop but our body works at its own pace.

The have since settled and become very even. The incisions look great. I'm glad I took Dr Krau's advice and went through the nipple instead of under. Most people don't even know I had the surgery. I wanted a natural look and that's def what I got.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Krau is amazing at what he does. I am so glad I looked around before I made a decision. I'm glad I found him. Anytime I had questions or concerns he answered them for me. He really cares about his patients