26 Year Old - PERFECT RESULTS! Miami, FL

Dr. Altmen is the #1 best surgeon. I did a ton of...

Dr. Altmen is the #1 best surgeon. I did a ton of research and went to a couple of consultations before making me decision. I am so lucky to have found him. It has now been almost 2 years since my surgery and I am still in love with my results. They look natural and beautiful. He has excellent bedside manner. He takes his time and loves what he does. I can't say enough good things about him. I hope this review helps anyone looking for information. I know it could be stressful choosing the perfect surgeon. You won't be disappointed with his work.

I actually made a couple of videos on youtube as well reviewing his work and my experience.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Altmen was the best doctor I could ask for. Not only do I love my results, the procedure was affordable. He was honest about my expectations and told me the truth not just what I wanted to hear. He has excellent bedside manner. I wasn't just a number I was a person. Thank you again Dr. Altmen =) I still love my results almost 2 years later !!!!!