24 , 5'7 , Boob Time! Miami, FL

I'm 5'7 . 120 pounds . I've been contemplating on...

I'm 5'7 . 120 pounds . I've been contemplating on getting a BA for the past few years and have decided ... It's about that time . I've been in contact with a few doctors but considering my friend is having a bbl in February and asked me to go with her . I'm considering cg cosmetics. I'm like partially an A cup .. Apparently wanting to be at least a full C maybe small D

Suggestions

So I've been in contact with Blanca the coordinator at cg cosmetics . Here's a picture of my body . Suggestions on how BIG I should go :)

Little things

Here's another picture of my little things :)

I can focus now

Now that the holiday are over I can start thinking about boobs again ! I've decided not to go with my friend to get her bbl . I'm on the search for a doctor now . So yes I'm stalking all of your profiles getting opinions on doctors :))

Can I vent ..

These were my boobs 3 years ago . I breasted my 1 year old for 7 months and she robbed me I mean I went natural with birth no epidural no drugs and this is how she repays me hhahah .

Surgery date set

I have decided to go with doctor guhrani at spectrum aesthetics, in miami fl . Surgery is set for August 18th!

August 18th

Everything is finalized, surgery is scheduled with dr sergio alvarez at specturum aesthetics , personal opinion on specturum.. I havent had ANY issues , my coordinator is emily , she's answered all of my questions, responds to all of my calls . I had my bloodwork completed last week and sent to the nurse kyok , she got back to me immediately. I want to give my full opinion from start to finish , being that theres not to many detailed reviews on dr alvarez or specturum, but for my most part its been a pleasant , easy experience.
Dr sergio alvarez