500cc/530cc HP Saline Implants - Miami, FL

As of today I am 5 weeks and 3 days out from my...

As of today I am 5 weeks and 3 days out from my surgery. I am scheduled for a breast augmentation with Dr. Friedman at CG Cosmetics. I have been working through Karla, so far so good, and she has been very helpful. I am currently a 34C looking to be a 34DD after my procedure is completed. I have yet to speak with Dr. Friedman himself but I am flying into Miami two days prior to meet with him. I will be updating how that goes. I will also be uploading wish pics as well as before pics after my procedure has been done. Sty posted.

Lift or No Lift?

I am now 3 weeks out! I have a few days to have my surgery paid in full but I have been considering getting a lift. Everyone has told me that I am too young for a lift (22 yo) and that after I have children if I then decide to get a lift then that would be just fine. However, I want my breast to stand on their own and I also want that perky look. My plan now is to get round moderate plus implants 420-450cc overfilled to 500-510cc. I'll attach pics of my breast. Please share your thoughts!

The twins have been delivered!

My surgery is done and though at the time I am writing this review it has only been 7 hours since.. They already look amazing. I am so excited to see what they will look like in the long run. Before surgery he marked my breast as 530cc for the right and 500cc for the left. I am not 100% sure of how big they are because I was not given the card stating what size and what each implant was filled to, I am expecting to get that tmrw at my pre-op appt. The pain isn't nearly what I expected it to be, it feels as if I have been lifting heavy and there is a bit of pressure.

1 day Post Op.

L=500cc R=530cc High profile Saline

4 Days Post

It's very important to keep your surgical on at all times for support but I just couldn't resist trying on this dress I purchased prior to having my procedure done. They are coming along! Still have a ton of dropping to do but they are looking good. I will be updating bi-weekly from this point on unless someone requests an update.

1 whole month!

I absolutely love my new boobs. They are perfect and look exactly what I wanted them to look like. Overall the recovery process has been really easy, I returned to work 5 days post (desk job) and I was completely comfortable doing my day to day duties. i have been wearing my surgical bra everyday and in about two weeks I will go get measured at VS. I am still very excited about how great my boobs look, I am actually kind of shocked given the price I paid. Thank you Dr. Friedman!

10 months Post Op.

I am almost a year post op, and still very unsatisfied with my procedure. Will be having a revision done.
Miami Plastic Surgeon