21 Y/o, 1 Baby, Wanting Fuller/symmetrical After Baby - Miami, FL

I am a stay home mom for now, went to Dr. Freiman...

I am a stay home mom for now, went to Dr. Freiman and he said my breast would have a natural look with 400 cc and 450 cc on the smaller one, believe he said hp, I will be doing saline under muscle, incision under breast, still debating between saline and silicone btw. I will just be doing implants.

Currently a 34 D would like to be the fullest possible, and not too big for my frame.

Im 5'3 feet, 145 lbs and still loosing weight after pregnancy. (7 months baby) I used to be 135 lb before!

Before :/

More before pictures

Before

Affordable Post op bras

My doctor does not sell the post op bra so I found this online for $5.99 plus $2 shipping. It looks exactly like many doctors provide for other girls so why not. Hope that helps someone :)

SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW!

so I went today to do the blood work and the coordinator told me they had appointment available for tomorrow so I WENT AHEAD AND TOOK IT! I am so nervous and anxious. Mixed feelings. Hope everything goes well! :/

THE TWINS ARE HERE! YAY

Heyy everyone!
So I got to the office at 9:30 am and went in surgery around 10:15, woke up at 11:20 with a tube in my mouth, she took it out right away.

I felt a little pain in my muscle like when you work out your chest, and still feel the same, no elephant jet haha.

I still don't have the card with the cc amount. He marked me; 400 cc in the left and 500cc on the right, not sure if I ended up getting that.

I will have to go tomorrow to get the card and for them to check me.

Overall I feel awesome! Hope stays this way. I am very happy,fingers crossed they don't drop too much tho :/

Silicone L-400cc R-500cc

Loving the size :) they are so big! 8)

I went to the follow up appt and everything is perfect; going again next week. :)

Sorry I have not posted much

Breast pain is fine! Asymmetry is worrying me, they look too uneven, hoping the d&f makes them more symmetrical.

Got my period today (crazy cramps) and extremely bloated for 3 days now (had bm already, bought glycerin suppositories to help, tmi haha); got a horrible migraine today morning (I think because of withdrawing strong painkiller) my mom came to help me with baby, "thank god to have her as my mom".

I feel great

Right one still needs to drop
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He seems confident and experienced, does not explain much if you don't ask. When I was done with the surgery he did not even ask me how I was but cg is a factory so what more can you ask for the price. Catherine Ruiz didn't answer my questions. she doesnt really seem to care about her job; not too friendly; to her 0 stars. Everyone else was sooo nice and caring, I really appreciate it.