"this is for me" - Miami, FL

So I've finally decided to document my journey....

So I've finally decided to document my journey. But not for myself, but for the ladies : ) I have been doing my research on here for about two yrs. and I finally decided to write my review with the final decision that I'm going to do this bc its something I truly wont. Since the beginning I've been following Dr. Fisher in Miami and Dr. Duran in D.R. I feel more comfortable with Fisher being that were in the same state but those Drs. in D.R are talented, they get them women snatched. The price being cheaper is just a bonus on top. I also just started following Dr. Molina!

9/30

So I booked a date with Fisher!!! I was told that the next available date was 9/29. Two days later I called back, he was all booked up so 9/30 it is!!! yay, and my coordinator saved that date for me other wise my date would be 10/4. Ladies if your interested in fisher please put money down now even if your not ready till next year. he is going up on his prices and fast. when I first started following him his price was 4,000 a week ago it was 5,500 now its 6000. My coordinator Amy said it will continue to go up bc he's became so known and popular.

TOO EARLY FOR FUCK UPS!!!

Soo yesterday around 11am I had a voicemail on my cell phone from Amy, my surgery coordinator. Asking me to call her back regarding my surgery. I knew right away there was an issue... Oct 3, 2016 is now my new official date SMFH. She told me there was a miss understanding with her and her manager. I had just got off work and just had no energy to argue with her. I'm very upset because I really wanted this procedure done no later than Aug. but I'm a be patient and let god lead. However, I will continue to look at other drs., in DR by the way, and also stay on top of vanity because there infamous for fuck up SMFH.
Miami Plastic Surgeon