Wanted: 30 Year Old, with One Kid, Hour Glass Shape is More Important Than a HUGE!! Booty, but Do Need Some Booty Too. - Miami

I'm 29, soon to be 30 next month. My BBL is...

I'm 29, soon to be 30 next month. My BBL is scheduled for less than 3 months! I wish I was getting it done sooner, but I choose that date, so I can use Christmas break to recover. I already used up my vacation days. I’m scheduled for 12/16/15, but hoping to reschedule to 12/18/15 if the date becomes available.

I've inquired about the BBL procedure 6 years ago, but hadn't moved forward. I decide to lose weight and decided to be happy with my body. I had my first child last year and underwent a c-section and have not lost all the weight in my tummy which was not flat to begin with. I also had and ovarian fibroid removed 6 years ago also which requested pretty much the same c-section cut. I’m not foreign to medical procedures and have found that I have a high pain tolerance and recover quicker than other. (My sis and best friend that the same surgery and was in far more pain than I was and need more time to recover.)

I shopped around a bit before I made up my mind. I was actually going with Strax Rejuvenation because they had record of my first consult, was very close to my home and was willing to match the $4,000.00 quote I got from Spectum. I change my mind the final day and decided to go with Omulepo. Liz my coordinator still allowed me to take advantage of the $4000 special even though it had expired 3 days earlier. Yay! I knew that I would be wondering if I had the right decision if I went the other way. What changed my mind was Omulepu’s youtube video of the procedure. I then realized that he use to work for Strax. I found a commercial that use to air in the Fort Lauderdale area years ago. That is why I chose them before. Not sure why he changed location, but hey everyone is entitled to change their job anytime they want to. I also think that it was a good change for him.

Strax is popular to the people that live in the surrounding area, but does not pull in business from out of towners like Spectum does. I also realized that while both facilities do almost any cosmetic procedure, Spectum is popular for the procedure I wanted, and probably Omulepu has performed more BBL in the past few years than the other doctor, therefore more experienced in my eyes. Omulepu is also much younger than the doctor I was assigned to at Strax. I must admit this did play a role in my decision making.

I want to lose about 15 pounds before the procedure, so can achieve the look that I want. I think that I have alittle too much tummy, back and love handles to obtain the best results possible. So if I lose some tummy, then hecan get more fat from my upper back and love handles.

I will upload photos soon.

Before at 178

Sept 29

Wish photo

Would like to get as close to this a possible. As I said hips are more important than booty.

Plans for Recovery

I live about 45 minutes away from Spectrum and do no plan to stay at a RH or hire a nurse. My mom has done some nursing over the years, so I will rely on her for the first few nights, then my bf. Other than that it will be all me. I’m shipping the kids off until I can start to help with them when their dad brings them home in the evening home. I have a learned that I have high pain tolerance after 1 prior sx and c-section. Does anyone think this is possible? How this recovery compare to c-section recovery? I will not have around the clock care. I will be home by myself while my bf and mom is at work until late in the evening. I plan to make my own meals, clean myself up and use the restroom myself. Has any ever had this procedure before and thinks this is do-able?

Does Anyone Want to Switch Dates with Me? (Dec 16)

Is there anyone that would like to switch dates with me for Dr. Osak at Spectrum? I’m scheduled for December 16th and really need a later date. Any date from December 18th to the 23rd?

Judgement Day

How do you girls feel about people judging us? I'm alittle wary of coworkers and associates talking smack. I know it's my body for me to do as I please. I won't back out of it because of what others think, but I can't help to wonder. I think a bbl is becoming more of the norm, like breast augmentations. People have those all the time and no one bats a eye. At least I don't think. But a big round ass n hips to match. Am I over thinking it? It has always bothered me to not have a perfect shape like my sister (too many curves). And to be a black girl with no ass, narrow hip, plus top heavy. Do you talk smack n judge about bbls as much as I think?

Lymphatic Massages

Does anyone know of any place I can get lymphatic massages in Fort Lauderdale for a fair price?

Weight lost

My current BMI 29 and I wanted to get down to 27 before although he told me not to. My main concerns are my mid section and upper back fat so I figured the less he had to take out the more places he'll be able to target and with greater aggressiveness. What do you think ladies? Should I lose alittle weight? 10 lbs is what I'm thinking. What is the ideal or maximum BMI to ensure all or most of the fat can be remove from the midsection?

CBC Levels

My CBC levels tends to be a little on the low side, so I've been taking iron pills for the past 3 weeks. I just called my PCP to see where I was when I did my blood work about three months ago and I was at a 13.0!! I guess I didn't need to take the iron supplement, but I'll continue to take it until I do my blood work of Dr.O.

If you guys are concerns like I am, there's a suggestion for you. Check your last results. Your primary care physician can help you by letting you know where you were the last time you need blood work with them.

Sleeping After BBL

How are my vets doing with sleep right after sx. I know some people can't take it and just sit or sleep however they wish, but for the people that are sticking to the regiment, how are you doing? Is it as difficult as I think it's going to be? I am really not looking forward to sleeping solely on my tummy for two weeks or more. And I just know I’m going to wake up on my side. Hopefully I don’t end up with uneven hips!!! That would be such a nightmare.

I Finally Got the Date I Wanted!!

I’m so excited!! I have been calling, trying, hoping and praying for my surgery date to be changed to the 18th and I got it. I was scheduled for the 16th, but desperately need the Friday, so I wouldn’t have to take off so many days from work. I called Spectrum today to find out if my lab results were in (they are, just waiting on the official clearance email) and the guy that answered the phone started going over a few things with me and BOMB! He said he needed to confirm my date for the 18!! Yay! I called the front desk afterward and they confirmed too. Gotta thank my coordinator Liz for making it happen.

In the meantime, I’m totally obsessed with researching and wondering, how I’m going to look afterward. I now have one of my girlfriends on my band wagon. She studying to be an RN and doing clinicals right now, so she will be another go to person for after care.

I’m also trying to take advantage of these black Friday sales that are stilling going on and Cyber Monday deals to find a good 2nd faja, but I’m torn between whether I should go up one size because I’ll need to put it on with the lipo foam and boards or if I should go up another size because most tend to run small?????? Do I go up 2 sizes to a 2X.? Seems big. Plus this will be my secondard faja, I will be getting smaller at this stage. Right? I really don’t know what size to get ???

WARNING: DON'T TAKE MULTIVITAMINS BEFORE YOUR BLOOD WORK OR SX

I just received a call from the nurse regarding my blood work. I need to retake my PT and PTT. This has to do with the way your blood clots. After asking the nurse a few question, I found out that it was my multivitamin that I’ve been taking. It has fish oil in it and it can affect your level. Good thing is that it only stays in our system for 24 hours I’ll retake that lab only on Thursday.

2nd Lab Work

I was alittle worried because 1 week had already past and I didn't go back to do my blood work yet. I made it Monday and had planned to contact Spectrum Wednesday or Thursday for results. To my surprise I got an email Tuesday morning clearing me. So happy! I called everyone to let them know "it's a go"!! Now all I have to do is get tanks for under my garment and adult pool floats. The big ring that you can fit your whole body in. I plan to lay on my back on it and use pillows to elevate my back and legs. Hopefully my butt won't touch the bed. Hopefully, but it's hard finding pool floats in December. I'll try a few more places tomorrow. I want to get everything out of the way this week. I'd crunched for time because I was waiting on medical clearance to start gathering supplies.

I also have a mesh recliner that's been sitting in the corner for years. I now have a use for it. I'll cut the butt out and use that for laying and sitting too. I relying on that's for sleep, please please work!!

I'll be staying at my moms house for a few days so all my supplies are already there including my arnica tablets. I decided to get them instead of the rub. Rather just take pills to than spend time rubbing for get medicine in me. Might get the rub too. We'll see.

Most of my supplies I found at my local medical supplies store. Ladies take advantage of them. I almost forgot about it because I never go there and was planning to order everything from Amazon. Glad I didn't, waaaaay more than I wanted to spend. I only bought two item from eBay and everything every I already had or purchase at the medical supply store.

Wish Pix

Me Now

It's so hard to find full body pic of myself. This will soon change.

Friday: Day of trwatm

Too much drama to even start. From my be not wanting me to go through with it anymore, staying out all night and not coming home to take me to my 4:30 scheduled appointment!!! Blocked in my sis car then tried blocking in my bro-in-law's!!!! My brother-in-law end up taking me and seeing me fully naked and all marked up!! Said my back looked like a butterfly. Lol

Post Op visit, loving my hips

Since I had surgery on Friday my follow-up was Monday. By that time my garment was bloody and smelly and I was dying to get out of it.
I did actually take some pain meds Sunday night and went out to an employee Christmas party. It wasn't too bad I just walked around the whole time. No one noticed anything because I wore very long dress with a thick sweater. I covered up the smell of blood with plenty of perfume hopefully no one noticed I think I did a good job of covering it up.
To my surprise once the garment came off my body was amazing. I had my first massage and went home without the garment on to wash it. Without the garment and the compression socks I felt horrible all I wanted to do was lay still.

Back to work today!

Had mine on the 18th and went back to work today, went to a party two days after sx for about 3 hours and ran after my 1 year old the whole time. Went out this past Saturday too, but had to come out the heels half way through. I wore thigh high boots so was able to wear sticking with boots. I'm not taking pain pills anymore, just baring the soreness. I took one this morning just to make sure I had a productive day at work. I will say for me yes it is more soreness than pain. Like I haven't worked out in years and just over did it one day. Yes back, butt, sides, and tummy is hard. I'm guessing it will softness soon. Everyone is different. I have have found that if you more about more it get better quicker. I've been taking care of my kids, doing laundry, grocery shopping, bending down, picking up my one, 4 n 5 year old. Started driving on the 6th day. BMs just brecsme a lot easier for me today. Use to make me soooo exhausted and well as showering, both are better now.

Smaller Waist

My current measurement is 36-34-45. Not sure what my waist was before, but from my visual results it has come a long way. But I still need a waaaay smaller waist. What should I do? My sis who naturally has ass and hips for days measures at 34-29-44, so jealous!!! And she's been working out to make sure we both look good together or I don't surpass her in that department. Her waist is 5 inches smaller than mine and she has a lot of belly fat and rolls. Can you imagine if she works and gets that Tummy flat and me post surgery am still almost 10" bigger. Help! Yes, I do still have swelling and I'm still healing but what can I do now to shrink my waist? More compression? How? I've heard ace bandage, but is that a good idea? And should it be inside or outside of my garment?

I'll post some pix later.

3 Weeks Post Yesterday

I'm 3 week post op and I'm grateful but still not satisfied with my waist measurements. My waist has gone down an inch since last week but I need at least 3 more to be taken off to be happy. I also lost 1 inch in my butt. :( Almost got me thinking i should have asked for a juicy booty instead of a modest booty.

Stitches are still there. I think maybe two fell out. I sat for the first time on day 17, then 18 and day 20 for a pedicure. I only sit when I have to because I am so so scare it will flatten out for something.

I've been back to my old self and feeling great since 2 weeks and 2 day, so the past 5 days. I still get sharp burn sticking pain when out of the garment for too long. Enjoy the pix.

I have also started waist training. Decided to not wait I'm 3 week post op today and I'm grateful but still not satisfied with my waist measurements. My waist has gone down an inch since last week but I need at least 3 more to be taken off to be happy. I also lost 1 inch in my butt. :( Almost got me thinking i should have asked for a juicy booty instead of a modest booty.

I have also started waist training. Decided to not wait the 2 months. Found out from another fool that her doc did not give restrictions on waist training and she has fabulous result. 2 months. Found out from another fool that her doc did not give restrictions on waist training and she has fabulous result.

Inches Lost!

Just a quick update! Despite me not wearing my garment as much, not eating properly or working out, I still lost 2 inches in my waist. Lost 4 lbs initially, but back up to 178. Still not 100% happy with my shape, but I do know I have improved significantly. Still want a smaller waist and flatter tummy and I will have to work out for that. One butt cheek is higher than the other and I’m just hoping the other just dropped before that one. The right one. Looking back at early post op pix I see it now, but It was hardly noticeably than.

Finally some pix

Scars

Just a little 3 month update

Keloid

Did anyone’s surgery scars keloid? I’m having a very hard time with accepting this keloid marks. I want to get rid of them because they are in the most visible places. My upper back and mid back scars are raised and sooo dark. And another on the lower part of just one butt cheek (the cross section of my butt, thigh and hip). I hate it. I can’t wear booty shorts, a swim suit or tops with skinny straps. The marks look sooooo obvious and make me feel like I got a botched job. I need some suggestions or recommendation regarding marking this mark less obvious or totally freakin gone. I’m really not happy with my results, plus I’ve gained weight. I’m working on that now, but these scars!!! How do I get rid of them?