Can't Wait for my BBL W/ Fisher! - Miami, FL

Hey Ladies! I'm for Dallas, TX and I can't wait to...

Hey Ladies! I'm for Dallas, TX and I can't wait to become a Fisher doll in Dec or Jan! I've had 2 breast augmentations, now i'm headed for my BBL in Miami ! I can't seem to find a Dr in Dallas to deliver the results I want. I'm So excited/ nervous. I'm not sure where I should stay, i'm considering a recovery house, but I may just get a hotel. Any suggestions ladies?

Pre-OP Photos..just need my fatty

Here are my Pre-OP pics. I want hips and a round bubble booty! I can't believe i'm really doing this! Ladies lets connect! Anyone heading to Miami to get their BBL in Dec or Jan?

Paying tmrw $5k for Fisher @ Eres Plastic Surgery (Vanity)

I'm too excited/Nervous! I can't believe i'm actually doing this! I was always a gym freakkk, but due to back surgery and pain I have had to go really light for the past 2 yrs! Needless to say I lost all my booty gainzzz! BBL it is, I don't know why i'm nervous lol! i'm not a stranger to plastic surgery (2 breast augmentations) so I know i'll be fine! I plan on having a Jan. 6,2017 surgery date anyone else going around this time?

Paid in full! Fisher Doll on January 2017!

Hey dolls! I'm looking for a sx buddy my date is 1/23/17 any of you heading for your BBL in Miami around this time?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So excited to meet Dr. Fisher and get my booty onnn fleekkkkk!