Unhappy with my Bbl & Lipo - Miami, FL

I hate my results. I wish I never stayed in the...

I hate my results. I wish I never stayed in the USA. Dr Miami just made me look like i lost a few pounds. I'm not snatched and my ass is squared with a flat slant on my sides. I asked for a big upside down heart shape and instead got a box ass. After 3 months or so I reached out to him to let him kniw how I was feeling, he told me to go to the gym. Sorry but I'm a single mother of 3, work full time, and my kids have sports. By time I'm settled it's 9:30pm so sorry I don't have time for the gym and I didn't pay 11K of my hard earned money being a CNA to still need to hit the gym. Dr Miami lost his touch. He's too caught up in fame, snapchat & promoting other doctors. Anyway after going back and forth with him he felt I was harassing him because I text him pictures of my post op problem area which is my abdomen when i sit i have a huge nasty gut. He kinda came off a bit rude which is weird because he seems very nice in person. I kinda think it was Rosie texting me from his phone. If your on the heavier side i do not recommend this doctor.
Miami Plastic Surgeon