5'7 Having BBL with Vanity-Dr Fisher in December 2015! - Miami, FL

Hey dolls, So I have finally decided to write a...

Hey dolls,
So I have finally decided to write a review and document my BBL journey! Like all of you I have the realself addiction, stalking day and night since February lol. When I think about it I have wanted BBL sculpting for a good ten years! I am grateful for my body but I know it could be much better and I'm all about self improvement, in and out, so if it's feasible I strive for better. My measurements before my weight gain for bbl were 42-29/30-43. I have a bubble butt, big boobs but NO hips!-It's projection lol. I'm 29, 5'7, no kids.

When I was younger I previously tried to achieve my desired curvy shape of tiny waist and bigger hips by all sorts...from gym training with squats and ab work to the vacunaut, non invasive fat treatments, nutritional supplements that 'burn' mid section fat, the pill to increase hip size and cup size, to corset waist training - I've tried it ALL!!! They all produce minor results but will never realistically give me what I want. It was only this year I realised that BBL was a genuine option for me, previously I saw it as the unattainable dream. I'm from the UK travelling to Miami to see Dr Fisher in just 3 weeks! I've done research so I'm not only ready for this, but realistic about results. I'm not expecting perfection, just a better me :) I'm excited but I have tried so hard to contain myself since I put my deposit down. I tried not to focus on it until 1 month before my surgery date-now it's booty on my brain 24/7!!! I'm going on my own, surgery date is December 4th. I have not told anyone but one person about this, it's a friend, an emergency contact in case. It's quite hard doing this on my own because of the excitement to just spill but I'm ready to do it. I will put up before pics soon. My new weight gain for bbl means I'm now 43-34-43! Not feeling the belly lol. I'll try to be as detailed as I can with my review. Already grateful for the realself support and love so far X

The Hasan Vs Fisher Debate!

So guys ... I'm thinking I want to change to Dr Hasan :s Hasan dolls have seriously been seducing me at the moment! AznBootyQueen-Dayyyyyum!!! -She is giving me life!!! lol. I see her body and I'm like seriously, I can't stop looking because she looks AMAZING!!! I love the natural, feminine sculpting. Especially because I don't want a stripper booty, I want a natural, feminine, I'm 'blessed' look lol ...But then Fisher has the official credentials on paper and by reputation, he's supposed to be amaze and it's all why I chose him months ago...

I'm not impressed with reviews of what I personally consider to be Hasan's borderline negligent after care or seemingly laissez faire attitude to the law, but his skills are so good these days and they suit the results I hope for... I've discussed with Vanity, so I guess I'll have to see if it's even possible. Either way I'll try to prep myself aftercare-wise, for whoever I go with.

Oh and by the way, vanity customer service is everything everyone here said they were. I look forward to the day I never have to deal with them again! Vanity vent over! :p

Pics before my BBL

So I'm only 2 weeks away from flying to Miami and I'm so excited!!! Can't wait for my new body! I have some work deadlines coming up and it's hard to focus!!! lol but I'm trying.

Anyway I'm also SUPER happy because I came back from my GP today and she's doing my labs - yaaaay! UK girls will understand what a triumph this is lol. I really thought I was going to have to end up going private for them but she was cool after we went through it all. This is why I'm don't complain about paying my taxes! lol.

SUPPLIES!

So here are my supplies!!! It's crazy, back in Feb I vowed I wouldn't be sucked into buying a ridiculous amount of supplies, especially because the essentials are included in my recovery package. But I'm big on vitamins and such a product junkie lol :s I got most bits from eBay and Amazon, so bargain prices! All the vits are from Holland and Barratt and they had a buy one, get another penny sale- woooop! I got amazing advice on here about the must-haves and nice-to-haves so I feel set :)

The rest of the stuff like garment, ab boards, foam, chux pads, booty pillow, wipes, etc are supplied in my recovery house package. I'm staying with A&R - controversial at the moment I know!!!! Vanity are also giving me a garment and socks within my bbl quote because of all the previous drama- that's already two garments so I'll buy another before I leave FL if necessary.

MY VITS ARE:
Bromelain
Arnica
Feroglobin B12

OTHER SUPPLIES (Remember I'll be in Miami for 3 weeks!!!):
Arnica Massage oil and arnica cream
Pill organiser
1 pair house slippers
2 flip flop/sandals
1 Ann Chery waist cincher
5 M&S no VPL microfibre panties
5 M&S no VPL microfibre thongs... for extra comfort ;)
1 towel
Mosquito repellant and cream (I always get bitten!)

A&R Recovery House, Miami

So I'm booked to stay with A&R, when everything was still rosy lol I bought a 6 day all-in package. It includes surgery accessories- 1 vedette compression garment, 2 foam, 1 ab board, boopy pillow, yoga mat, cleaning wipes, feminine pads and arnica cream. Also included are 3 meals, transportation, 4 massages and in house health care providers.

At the moment I'm unsure because of all the recent bad reviews coming out. However as I'm so close to my surgery date I'm being rational and weighing up the pros and cons. I've contacted a lot of people who've stayed recently and who are going to stay in the next few days and I'm getting all points of view and keeping tabs.

If unlucky it seems that the major issues could be not getting what you paid for with regard to meals, transport and lack of comfortable recovery, because of unhelpful staff, but nothing life threatening is coming out. In general I hear it's clean, you get your supplies, massages, at least one meal lol and transport to and from the airport as well as appointments, although not ways punctual. Now I'm not by any means diminishing the issues coming out, they are very serious, but at this stage in the game I need to be prepared for all eventualities whether I stay or not. If my surgery was months away I most likely would book elsewhere just because of the possibility of drama. I'm quite risk averse, however my surgery is so close I have to prepare for anything.

I will be in Miami for another couple of weeks in addition to the 6 day recovery. This is to ensure I'm well enough to travel and I can sit on the plane home. I want Dr Fisher to be able to give me after care should anything like seromas crop up. I get a good amount of holiday so it's fine with work. I'm going on my own and I also want the worst part to be over before I get home. No one knows so if I go home early I won't be assisted at all. Whereas in Miami, even if the people need an attitude adjustment lol, I'll still have people to assist. Either way I'll let you all know what I end up doing and I'll take lots of pics of my situation!

MASSAGES:
4 Massages included in RH with A&R
5 Massages booked with Marian at medical massage professionals
6 Massages booked in the UK on groupon -Gotta get me those bargains!:p
I also bought a Wahl deluxe heat massager for home, from Amazon.

8 days till surgery! EXCCIIIIITTTTED! :)

Hey guys so I have about a week until surgery!!! I'm nervous and VERY excited...also feeling a little emotional too- it's weird! Lol

I have all my supplies, flights, RH booked... I will stop all vits apart from iron and vitamin C tomorrow! I'll also take labs again tomorrow - my hemo tried to play games with me and drop to 11.9 when I took it last week! Lol. I stopped my contraceptive pill about 3 weeks ago and also stopped drinking alcohol then too- I miss my wine :(

I've finally decided to compile my wish-pic list for Dr Fisher and my wish-not pic list lol. For me it's important to tell him what kind of result I absolutely don't want as much as what I do want. I think docs who do bbl all day, every day can assume we all have the same desires, so I want to be as clear as I can. I'm so excited to have the body I've wanted for a decade, I am just praying so hard that I am a success story like so many other beautiful bodies on here!

Leaving the UK for Miami today!!!

Today is the day I fly out to FL!!! Surgery with Dr Fisher is in just 2 DAYS!!! Eeek! Lol, it's all really happening!

A&R recovery house update part 1.

Hey ladies :)
I touched down in Miami safely a couple of days ago! I am at currently at A&R recovery house and so far it's been great. I was picked up from the airport in a big Lexus, the driver is really nice. Dinner was cooked for me as soon as I got there, I had a choice of steak and mash or ground beef, peppers and rice, all with salad and veg. I had a nice warm welcome from the staff, telling me to relax, eat and drink! The house is lovely, it's big and super clean. There is one private bathroom for each room. On arrival all my included supplies were on my bed except the garment- I have to get fitted, so I'll get that later today. Towels, and extra blankets were in the cupboard. There is cable tv in each room and wifi. I haven't met Rosemarie yet but the chef and medical assistants- Barbie and her mother are very sweet, they're very welcoming, funny, have been giving advice and also have been doing what they can to ensure I'm comfortable. I've been given a choice of meals at meal time and all the ones I've had have tasted so good- even the side salad lol. Anything extra I've asked for has appeared within a couple of hours, from specific nutritional drinks to tea, to a personal safe at no extra charge. The fridge was stocked with bottled water, Gatorade, ensure and pineapple juice. There was also protein powder and herbal life for shakes as well as high strength liquid iron on the counter and lots of fresh fruit too. A licensed nurse appeared when my house mate came back from surgery yesterday. She stayed the night and she'll be staying in my room the night of mine too- they do ask if you want her to stay in your room or in another first. They appear to be very helpful to the other housemate who had bbl a few days ago and the one yesterday. They keep checking in on her and Check her BP. The staff have truly been amazing to date and I hope it continues after surgery!
I'll write another update on A&R after surgery as well and more pics will follow :)

Vanity Pre-Op appointment

Pre-op was a lot of waiting around but as I had read the reviews on here, I expected it. It wasn't as bad as I originally anticipated. The facility was clean, very busy. Most of the staff were nice and friendly, just a couple needed coaxing to act right lol. I think in most cases, if you're pleasant for long enough, people will eventually break and flash that smile lol.

I wasn't given a pre-op appointment time, I was just asked to arrive before 12/1pm. I got there and had my labs quickly, then I had to go to their other clinic an hour away to use the card machine, to make final payment. That was a bit :s but I was happy they supplied a driver to take me there and back- he was very kind and funny. It was far but he was entertaining and gave great bbl recovery advice. I came back and had to fill out a mountain of paper work, it takes a while to read so be prepared to sit down and chiiiillll.

After that I waited for another hr, tried on the garment vanity gave me, then I was told what time my surgery was the next day and given pre-op instructions.

Shortly after, I was called in to see Dr Fisher. I showed him myself lol, what I wanted from work he did, and what I didn't want from work he did too. He's very personable, funny and he was real with me. Very realistic about what I could achieve with my shape in relation to my desires. I was very happy with how the consult went. It's good that he tells you outright what he can and can't do. He's confident and know his stuff- it shows. He also said I have good skin, he can see I heal well and it looked like I already had a bbl... at vanity a few girls also asked me why I was doing round 2 or if I was coming for a check up- I haven't done any rounds lol. I'm mainly doing this for the snatched waist and bigger hips. I told fisher that I don't want my butt to be huge, I like big, but not huge. I got there around 12.30pm and left around 6pm-ish... Some girls don't actually get to see fisher or hasan at pre-op...be prepared it could be on the day.

Day of Surgery!!!

It's the day of my surgery, I woke up so early and I can't get bk to sleep lol. My appointment is in the afternoon, wish me luck and send your prayers my way :) x

I made it out of surgery!!!

Hey ladies, I made it out of surgery and I'm doing fine! My butt is big, waist smaller and he gave
me hips!!! ????????????

Will post pics when feeling up to it but right now getting up is a mission, going to the toilet is like going to a spin class lol- feel so tired after! Thanks for your prayers and best wishes.
I have to say I am loving the care I'm getting at my RH, the nurse booked to stay with me overnight is a sweetheart, she takes my temp and BP regularly. She also feeds me, gives me meds, drinks, showers me And takes me to the loo, send drains me...as well as keep me company she does everything ! Do not be under any illusion that you can do recovery this on your own or with a part time care giver, you would just be suffering yourself. You need physical support to do just the basics.

Anyway I'll update with pics soon! Thanks again

Day of Surgery Review

Hey, sorry I have been been super busy with life and recovery, forgive me! lol.

So... I got to vanity in the afternoon for my appointment, I had a nice welcome at reception. I guess it was quiet because it was a Friday afternoon, there was hardly anyone there when I arrived. I was taken to the back to disrobe within about 10-15 mins of arrival. I received a paper gown, compression socks and I was told to sit behind a curtain and wait. Shortly after Dr Fisher's medical assistant and his anesthesiologist introduced themselves, told me not to be nervous, they were friendly and smiled a lot. I was then asked to take a pregnancy test. After that Dr Fisher's assistant came and photographed me, then Dr Fisher came. We chatted about general things, he then asked how I am, how I feel, if I was ready... he also ran through with me a list of what I said I wanted again and asked if anything had changed from pre-op. He reiterated the realistic outcome with my body type, e.g. I am not petite, I naturally have a bigger build and a sort of shelfy butt. He also told me that I had a 5-10% higher chance of needing a blood transfusion than other patients. In general he was confident, warm, put me at ease and assured me we would be good. He went to prep and I was taken to the anesthesiologist to go under. The anesthesiologist was funny and chatty. We were talking about partying and the next minute I was out. The first thing I remember is waking up a little cold- very achey and stiff on a bed. There was an older nurse who told me where I was, reminded me I just had a BBL and was brought there to rest, she gave me gatorade. I wanted to get out of there asap, my logic was I need to sleep (like when you're wasted and you want to pass out sleep) so I'd rather get up and be moved asap so I could really start snooooooozzzing. The lady was pleasant- she seemed happier when I told her I wanted to leave shortly after waking. It meant she could leave earlier, she also said my reaction to the donk was funny. I asked her to call my RH driver, he arrived within a few minutes and she helped me kneel onto a wheelchair. She wheeled me out and helped me get into the car with my RH staff. They put you to lay on your stomach on the back seat of the car. The vanity nurse and RH Staff from A&R vanity were all cautious and gentle transporting me.

Into surgery I wore a dress I wouldn't mind throwing away, I took my phone and ID with me for the prescription collection. My RH Driver asked for my prescription as soon as I arrived at vanity so he could collect my meds whilst I was under and I'd have them as soon as I got out.

The first night was rough, it was painful, quite hazy, mouth was dry, I couldn't stand up straight and my butt was HUGE with all the padding lol... I looked like I was dragging something on my behind lol. My nurse was great on that first night and I'm so grateful to have had her around.

Post-op appointment AND 3 days after Surgery PICS

So I had my post op with Dr Fisher's medical assistant the day after surgery. I was seen within 5 minutes of arrival, all vanity staff were pleasant and patient, they gave me gatorade on arrival. Dr Fisher's medical assistant from the surgery removed the padding, gauzes and gave me the triangle. She told me I could have my first shower when I got back to my RH.

Here are some pics three days after surgery. I am very happy with my results :)
I specifically did not want a stripper booty or huge donk, just a better shape, bigger hips and smaller waist. He lipo-ed a little of my inner thigh as I didn't have enough fat prior, but we discussed this before.

To date, days 1-3 were the toughest for me. I was standing and walking kind of hunched and I needed assistance to do things. I made sure I got out of bed the day after surgery because all the RH staff said that the girls who were up earlier recovered better, just short easy steps... The first 24 hours you may be out of it from pain or anesthesia or lack of energy etc... but from day 2/3 you can do simple things like eat/drink and walk on your own.

From Day 4/5 I was walking up straight, I think the all the vitamins, water, pineapple, ensure and gatorade really helped. I made sure I took my antibiotics and vits like clockwork, I ate my 3 meals... I walked for a little bit and then rested. By this stage I was still feeling stiff, achey and a little pain, but I actually stopped my pain meds from around day 2/3 as I didn't need them. Dr Fisher prescribes oxycodone- I only took them before the massages until recently. The pain you feel after day 3 is more like a soreness or dull ache as opposed to the real pain of just after surgery.

From about day 5 I was walking much better, straight up and moving around a lot faster. I could do everything on my own. HOWEVER, I was reminded by the RH staff, just because you can, doesn't mean you should as you are still in recovery! lol. There hasn't been much change shape wise but some bruising resurfaced mainly on my thighs. My stomach/waist and back area is really tender to touch and still swollen.

More PICS- 3 Days after surgery

My stomach is still swollen and so is my waist.

Vanity Post-op follow up appointment

I had another post op appointment 1 week after surgery. When I arrived at vanity I received a pleasant welcome at reception, I was sent through to the back to wait and within 15 minutes I was called in by Dr Fisher's medical assistant and another nurse, they were friendly and chatty as before, asked if I needed help disrobing or wanted to drink gatorade. Dr Fisher came in shortly after, he was very complimentary and happy with the results as were the other ladies, they said I was recovering fast and Dr Fisher said he was pleased. He also said my waist and stomach should go down quite a bit over the next 8 weeks as they were still swollen. We chatted and joked, he was charming and gave me care advice for the upcoming months. He told me not to change my garment until 1 month post op or else I risk lines. He also told me exactly how to position the foams, ab board etc... My stitches were taken out by a nurse whilst he was there and then he wished me well and left. I have to say I felt his stitch work was great, very neat. I also like that he didn't do too many incisions as there is a tendency to scar badly on darker skin. Shortly after they left the room, someone from vanity came to collect me to take after photos, she was nice. After that I got dressed, said my goodbyes and went to meet my RH driver.

Since then vanity have emailed a couple of times to check on me, they said they tried to call but I know they didn't lol... Still the email was more than I expected. My experience with Dr Fisher and his team was great, from start to finish, hardly any waiting...smiles and warmth all round.

7 days after surgery PICS

Hey Ladies I’m baaaack for a final update!

So sorry for the neglect and the disappearing act! i am alive and very well. Life just took over once I got back home for Christmas… then the holidays, family and work, everything has been so busy!!!! Anyway I’ll continue on… I still kept notes on my recovery experience so I will be uploading them along with pics of 3 and half months post-surgery like now!

Miami Recovery House Final Thoughts - A&R update part 2

Although I can't say overall that my stay was amazing, it wasn't bad. I think it's good for a short term stay perhaps, but not for long term because it will start to grate on you. The place is beautiful and remained clean throughout, I also received everything I paid for (after few debates about transport though lol) and at the price I paid I feel it was value for money ...but I would not pay a penny more than what I did, in my opinion its not worth more. I think I saw new increased prices as I was leaving that did not include the supplies, transport and they were for shared rooms -None of us shared during my stay, I only shared with my nurse just after surgery. I feel that their competitors have a similar offering but with private rooms for the same price, if not less. Another thing that I also thought was slightly unfair was that, my BBL sister brought her friend to take of her and her friend had to pay the same price as her but they expected her friend to do all the care work. So she didn't receive as much assistance as the rest of us. I get that the friend is there to help but she shouldn't have had to then pay the same rate as if they were both receiving care like we were.

I also feel that for the price the operation should be a lot slicker. At the beginning of my stay I was taken care of amazingly, it was all very professional, but my entire stay was not relaxing and I didn't feel my recovery was private, which is a big negative for me. Before Rosemarie came back all was actually great, but when she came back to run the place it just went down hill. The staff (mainly Rosemarie) were ridiculously loud to the extent it disrupted your sleep at times and they brought friends and family around unannounced to 'hang'. Yes they know them, but we don't so it's not professional and it wasn't cool. Especially because we've come there as we want to recover with privacy, discretion and as much dignity as possible. I did not want people to see me in that state.
As said, there were a couple of amazing care takers in that house that I could not have done without and I'm so grateful that they were there. They did all they could for me and still check on me till this day. However, the best of my stay was when Rosemarie wasn't there. When she came back into the house, the vibe changed, there was drama with her, the staff and management. She's loud, inconsiderate and just not very helpful. It's a real shame, there's a good product there but the drama towards the end was a lot and I wasn't even involved in it. Anyway I think she's been let go, some staff have left and they've re-branded now.

Hand on heart, I don't regret staying there. During the worst part of recovery I was very well taken care of and had everything I needed including whatever food or drink I requested. I also met some amazing BBL sisters who i still talk to :) ...It was just the loudness, lack of discretion, privacy and Rosemarie drama that left a slight sour taste for me, but it did not impede my recovery.

By the way A&R is nothing to do with Vanity or Dr Fisher. Just sharing my review as other have done :)

Hasan Vs Fisher Debate revisited

Now this was and as far as I know still is, a common debate amongst women who want a BBL with Vanity. Both doctors have a reputation for producing fantastic results and I have seen them up close lol. Hassan is known for snatching the waists and Fisher more for the donks lol. I would say from what I saw in real life; Fisher girls genuinely had serious juicy, sculpted butts and Hassan’s did have snatched waists, but the butts weren't as big. However, they were natural-looking and nicely shaped. From what I understand, the main reason for the waist outcomes could be because Dr Hasan uses more lipo incision sites. More incisions mean more opportunity for fat removal, but then also you’re left with more scar sites. Dr Fisher uses minimal sites meaning possibly a bit less fat removal, but less obvious scar sites. For example, I have just one discreet incision on my back, and my Hasan doll friend has 2 on each side of her back. So I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s a trade-off, you have to decide what’s best for you based on your body and skin type.
To be honest, this procedure is still a secret so I prefer as little evidence as possible to be left behind, so for me, it was a good idea to go with Dr Fisher because I have dark skin and most dark skin does not scar well... I know my skin and from past experience I do not scar well, my scars fade but not completely disappear so the less incisions the better. I like to decrease the chance of hypertrophic or keloid scarring where possible. I’m also glad for the aftercare I received from Dr Fisher as I felt it added the extra comfort being on my own.

3 MONTHS POST OP UPDATE!!! :)

back lol. The itching and nerve twitching is not something anyone can prep you for lol, you will be able to get around just fine though, your skin is just more sensitive to feeling. I was lucky that phase didn’t last too long for me because certain fabrics touching my butt or rubbing on my waist would make me itch like crazy.
I did not sit on my butt until after 4 wks -with exception of the plane ride home and I waited 3 wks to do so, even then, that was only for take-off and landing. For the whole flight I got a row to myself and lay face-down on the plane. I followed all of Dr Fisher’s instructions to the letter including garment advice and I have not had any reduction from 7 days post op. I did not buy new garment after garment or get a stage 2 or corsets. I had the one I had on from my second post-op appointment day taken in at the waist a couple of times and that was it. As advised I stopped wearing anything after 6 wks. I had massages in the RH so I continued to get lymphatic drainage massages once I reached home. I had 5 over 5 weeks and then stopped. They really helped soften me up and made me feel better physically.
My skin retracted nicely, some stretchmarks I had prior to surgery faded very quickly. I continued to take all my vitamins for 1 month post op and then just my standard daily ones after. Once I got home I also saw my GP for a check-up, she was impressed with how I was healing and she has been since.
By the way the thirst is REAL!!!! Guys of all races lol, they express some real thirst. I thought I knew what that was before, but be prepared lol. I have also gotten a lot of attention from women who have shown me nothing but love ?. I always get asked what my workout and diet plan is whenever I go out to a club or bar and get compliments.
I’ve had no problems with my recovery, no seromas or anything like that. I am so happy with the results and what Dr Fisher has done for me, the silhouette is even more dramatic in clothes. It has all been worth it, the only thing I would do differently is get the surgery sooner!

3 MONTH UPDATE PICS - Before & After

3 MONTHS POST OP UPDATE!!! :)

Miami Plastic Surgeon

So I waited at least 6 months before completing my review ... Vanity is a mess to deal with, however! Dr Fisher and his team were amazing and I'd go through it again to have access to them. Dr Fisher is polite, friendly and charming, yet honest and realistic about what can be achieved. He made me feel like I was in good hands and our interactions weren't rushed. His team were also funny, chatty and kind. He needs to take his people and go solo. Dr Fisher saw me for a pre-op appointment the day before, listened to me about my desires and addressed my concerns. He discussed the procedure again just before surgery and checked I was sure I wanted to go ahead. He also saw me for a post op appointment to check progress and talk through post-op guidelines before I flew home. He was aggressive with the lipo and gave me a great natural looking butt. I have had absolutely no reduction, his stitch work is amazing and he gave me as few small, scars as possible - all strategically placed. I couldn't be happier with my decision to have a bbl with him! Although I'm not a fan of vanity and their BS, all in all, I would definitely recommend Dr Fisher and go back to him for surgery again in the future. The only reason I can't give all full 5 stars in good faith is because I still had to deal with vanity staff and there is no available direct contact with him prior and post surgery.