Tummy Tuck W/BBL with Salzhauer - Miami, FL

Hi ladies of real self. I'm officially booked with...

Hi ladies of real self. I'm officially booked with Salzhauer. I placed my deposit of $1,000 down today. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I'll be getting a tummy tuck, lipo to arms, flanks, upper and lower back in June 2017. Dr. Miami is booked up for the next two years! Arianny was a great help to me. She was friendly and patient with me during the booking process. GREAT and friendly customer service. I'm from the Midwest so I'll be flying in and staying for two weeks. I know my surgery is so far away but I need time to lose weight anyway. I'm 5'8" and 220 lbs. My goal weight is 180 by the time I have my surgery. Just two years ago I weighed 160lbs so I know it is completely possible for me to work this weight off prior to my procedures. I look forward to sharing my journey with you guys. I considered Dr. Fisher in Miami and also Dr. Duran in DR, but ultimately chose Dr. Salz because he is the best in the U.S. as far as my research has found. I was too afraid to commit to going out of the country. I'll chronicle my journey every step of the way and hope to get some positive feedback along the way.

Dr. Miami or Yily

I finally received a response from Dr. Yily in DR. Her results are amazing. I would choose her in a heartbeat if she was located in the US. I'm still considering her, but I'm a bit nervous about going out of the country. What do you all think?

I also have to lose about 50 lbs in six months before my surgery. So I have quite a journey ahead of me. Today is day 1 of my clean eating and workout regimen. I completed three miles on a track today. Wish me luck.
Miami Plastic Surgeon