Time for the Booty of my Dreams - Miami, FL

So I've been sitting on this idea of getting a bbl...

So I've been sitting on this idea of getting a bbl for some time now and I think it's about time to go through with it. I just need to find the perfect match. I've been doing a lot of research on a few Miami doctors & one DR doctor and I'm not sure who I will be going with but I do know who/where I will not be going. Vanity for example is a definite no go due to unfortunate events, as well as their bad rep that I've read on many many reviews. I'm am leaning towards Dr. Miami & Sr. Blinski but I'm still undecided. That could change.. So with that being said, if anyone has any recommendations, do share. Thanks. ????

Consultation w/ Dr. Blinski

I just scheduled my appointment to meet with Dr. Blinski for the 20th of July. I so excited to meet Dr.Fixit himself. Just hope he's all that I imagen.

Blinski it is!!!

So after having my consultation with Dr. Blinski. I fell in love. He's so informative and definitely tells you the truth rather then selling you a dream. I excited to be apart of this journey. Just, can't wait until my day!! Yayyy!!
Dr. Blinski