Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery by Dr. Ortega, Miami, FL

I could see my best friend gambling 8 weeks ago...

I could see my best friend gambling 8 weeks ago when she signed up for a Brazilian butt lift surgery by Dr. Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetics, Miami. I mean she was still young and I felt it was a complete waste. It was only till she came out with a pair of really sensuous and peppy butt that I realized I was being a fool denying myself what she got! I also followed in her foot steps and registered myself. First things first, they have an amazing staff, so warm so eager to hear you out that you would barely feel anxious. Dr. Mel Ortega at the center was very welcoming of my hesitation and also cracked up some jokes to ease my trouble. Phew! 6 weeks now and I am totally feeling the change in my personality. Such an amazing butt I have got myself that people will not believe the contrast with my earlier pictures. You guys should know that the offer liposuction as well if there is any where in your body some extra fat tissue. It gets easier to insert that tissue into the body but in a new way, that is by adding it to your butts. So what else to say but three cheers to Dr. Ortega!!

Uploading more pics soon