Super Excited Going to Be a Odoll ... Vanity- Miami, FL

So far I have been working with Ariadna. at first...

So far I have been working with Ariadna. at first I was keen on getting Dr. O but I saw some of Dr. Mcadoos work and was impressed with both the price and the work.. however some of the larger women I saw improvement in their butts but not improoement in their over all figures. the more petit women is where I saw more of the result I wanted.

my surgery is for the DEC222015... and we all know how they jack up prices for the holidays... so if there are any ladies out there that want to share a room and split it down the middle... I am looking to stay at the extened stay... it has a kitchenette and everything and more room to move around in and free breakfast. I was looking at some reviews on here about it and over all it was good.. im booking for DEC212015 -DEC272015

Im switching back to Dr. Osak

yo im seeing a lot of unsatisfactory reviews on Dr. McAdoo's work. people are saying that the results look nice when your fesh out of surgery but then you pretty much look the same a few months later. I have yet to hear a bad review of dr. O... ive heard of people not getting exactly what their wish pic looked like.. but some of those people were selling themselves a dream. I had already put my deposit down with Vanity but then found out that I could have dr. o for 4000 at spectrum.. so I called spectrum... and was about to switch over to them. but I needed my deposit back from vanity. so when I told vanity that o found another doctor they asked me who.. I told them dr. O... they reduced my price and threw in a garment, socks, and two massages.. I am very happy because those massages are like $80 a piece and that just saved me about $300 all together.... I am more excited about the fact that I get the doctor I originally wanted in the first place and I get to keep my date! so far everything is working out :)

Did i Mention?

yo did I mention my boyfriend doesn't know about it? nope.. sure doesn't. lol. I have been spinning this awesome web of lies to surprise him but not let him know I got surgery. he knows my butt used to be pretty big back in my high school days. idk what the hell happened but you can see the stretch marks on my butt and my hips from where I used to be thick af. so what ive been telling him is that ive been hitting the gym hard... sometimes I mention how much my butt hurts from doing the 90 day squat challenge. or how my legs and but hurt from leg day.. and how my abs hurt from all the situps I do.... when really that BBL gonna have a chick looking like all of that. btw my boyfriend is in Korea ill see him by march.. my BBL is scheduled right before Christmas on the 22nd. I should be healed and my ass should e soft by march

though I do suggest that you do the 30day squat challenge before getting the BBL so that you fat will have a health

I have a little help now lol

ok so in my desperate attempt to spend the least amount of my own money on my procedure I put an ad up on Craigslist in the hunt for a sugar daddy... the best part about that is you set the rules! currently I have 2 stable ones. one pays my $400 car note and the other pays my $200 car insurance and they both buy me gifts and give me money... they don't know that I have a BF but they also kNow that sex is not an option and surprisingly ... they are ok with that. I have already planned on paying for everything myself so its happening with or with out them but their help is really great. all I have to do is spend time with them and laugh at all their jokes n shit.. piece of cake. any way I am sitting on this $3000 loan.. imma go ahead and buy my ticket and put the rest on my procedure before I spend it on bullshit. I still owe $3500 on the procedure but if I keep up with my sugar daddies ill have it in no time.. and don't think this sugar daddy stuff is easy... its a second and third job.. or really a third and fourth job cause im in the army, hairstylist, sugardaddy #1 and #2... theres really not enough hours in the day. But I have to make it work somehow because I wanna look bad af on my motorcycle next year.. and I have to make this awesome investment in myself because I have the looks, the brains and the attitude I just need the body that fits my personality and im confidant that dr. osak will make my life dreams come true..

a couple tips... hemagel aka wound be gone.. buy this you do not want those stupid dot scars all over your ass and back.. this will make sure they are nonexistant.. make sure you guys buy waist cinchers for that 4 week mark and make sure you wear lipo foam under it it will help you waist get smaller. wear it over your compression garment and over the lipo foam.. get the full back kind to smooth those back rolls and any back swwellinh you might have.

also run at least once a week and walk twice a week. PLEASE DO THE 90 DAY SQUAT CHALENGE BEFORE YOU GO... IT WILL HELP YOU LEGS MATCH YOUR BUTT.. THE FIRST 30 DAYS IS WITH YOUR OWN BODY WEIGHT THE NEXT THIRTY IS WITH WEIGHTS AND THE FINAL THIRTY IS WITH HEAVIER WEIGHTS... TRUST ME YOU WILL THANK ME!!

oh and at all the little outlet malls they have these super wide African dresses for like $7-12... they are perfect for the surgery.. when I buy some ill take pics.. they are way more comfortable than those form fitting maxi dresses... and much easier to move around it.. oh and I found a boppy pillow at marshals in the baby section for $23

I fineness oh so well... ijs

Ok so here's the update and the 411... summer is over Dolls...& Drs are running end of summer specials.. originally I was paying 4500 for 12 areas of lipo ,a garment and 2 free massages... I happened to be on real self and notice dr. I was running a special for 3900 for 10 areas... I said "well hell, I want some money off my procedure seeing as it's not until December.. so I called up to vanity and inquired about that special. She said I could get my current offer for $4085 with all of the incentives that I already had... so I pretty much saved just shy of $500... im so freaking happy!.. and did I mention that the new recovery place I found only costs me about $600?... this really was a life saver... so now I only have $1500 to go... no problem.. mind you I have been sitting on $2500 waiting on them to post another special so that I could jump right on it and they already have my $1000 deposit... my new Balance will be 1085... and that's nothing to come up on. BTW my place ticket has been paid for since july.... I am very frugal and I also waited for Dr. O to run a special so that I could switch to him early on.. dr. Macadoo was my back up choice...... I originally wanted Dr O... this was mentioned to be... and I'm so excited.

These are some wish pics

This is the overall shape I'm going g for I know I have enough fat to get the result I want.... I really want to look fine af in and out of the gym/club/work clothes... I can wait to show off my stomach like I want and feel confident doing it :)

My be has been slacking

My boyfriend has been slacking on keeping in contact with me.. smh... imma make him beg for it when he sees me in march.. smh. .. this is gonna be funny... and if he leaves me cuz I have a fat ass he's stupid.

Well it looks like everything is good

So the only thing I really have to worry about is my leave form..

What do you guys think?

Hey you guys so I was wondering do you think my thighs are big enough for the results that I'm looking for? Do you think I will be able to get the results that I'm looking for? Do you think I should lift more weights to get bigger thighs or should I just tone up the size that I have? Do you think my goals are realistic?

My current measurements are 36 - 31 - 42
I weigh 153.6 pounds and I am 5 feet 2 inches tall

I am the same height I was freshman year of high school my measurements in high school were 34 - 27 - 39
From all this fact that I have on me I know that my ways can get back down to 27 inches 26 at least do you guys think I should get my arms lipo - too?

Also I was thinking of getting the it works wraps for my chin and arms instead of getting the lipo and then getting the compression arm sleeves also what do you guys think. Also I was thinking of using the it works wraps on my inner thigh also and on my abs so you can see my ab definition what do you guys think about that?

I also saw a great massage roller on Amazon I will post pictures it actually says on there it's great for draining after surgery it looks awesome and looks like it would really work in between your lymphatic massage sessions.

And another thing I've been looking for a really good compression garment with the butt out do you guys have any suggestions on one that you actually used?

I've been trying to update a lot more sings I'm only 3 or 4 months hurry up. I'm very excited I've become obsessed I only shop for shirts and shoes now because I don't know what size jeans I'm going to be able to wear then I don't want to waste my sugar daddy's money on bullshit lol.

I've been busting my ass...

So mind you I'm in the active army.. my shift is from 1200pm to 9pm... im a hairstylist. .. I only have $1085 left to pay on my surgery ... I made $750 for the 1st week of September! I have plenty of clients this upcoming weekend! I'm so excited that this is becoming a reality. .. I have been dreaming of this since 2009. I'm still making good on all my bills with money left over...im meeting the deadline I've set for myself.I wanted this surgery done b4 the end of the year... it's becoming a reality & I can honestly say I'm blessed :)..

Are my thighs big enough?

I've been lifting a lifting weights to make sure my thighs match my new ass. Do Yall think I have a Ltitle ways to go? I'm 5'2" 156lbs and I wear a size 10 in women's and a 11 juniors...

The Holy Grail for all of our bbl needs!

Hey dolls! So I'm online looking all over for liposuction phones the lower back foams seems to be the hardest one to find. Then I'm finding all these separate sheets of this in separate sheets of that who wants those lines in between the foam sheets on their skin. I have found a website that sells everything you need as far as post op recovery and it all seems to be affordable. They have a compression foam that wraps completely around your entire torso with no breaks and it's covered with 100% organic cotton so that it doesn't irritate your skin while its on so you don't have to wear a cotton t-shirt up under your compression garment. How awesome is that. I have included the link to the website below. No they are not paying me. I happened to stumble across the website. And felt the need to share it with you guys.

This website has many many garments. Many different shapes of foams. Many varieties of different lengths for different torsos. Everything you need as far as postoperative compression garments foams and other do dads. All the extras. I suggest you go to Amazon.

So basically it's been approved!

So I talked to the head of leadership and my leave has basically been approved! I'm so excited that was the only thing standing in my way and had my nerves bad! And to hear that it's all good! I'm excited! This is really becoming a reality! And I did it all on my own! This is a huge step for me and I'm very excited! Imma be bad af.. the next step after that is a motorcycle street bike. ... I don't want to be the fine ass chick with the fat ass on the back of the bike.. I want to be the on that whips that helmet of with her fro on BOOM and the lip gloss popping!

Wish pics revamped

So I have really been trying to see if my body type will really be the right type for the type of shape that I want. So I wont up downloading the Plastic Surgery app and I swear to God I made very minor changes to my pictures I barely move my fingers and my shape was bomb.com so according to the Plastic Surgery app I have a very good foundation for exactly what I tried to achieve. So therefore I will be going with the pictures that I made myself as my wish pictures so here they are. What do you guys think. So apparently my waist is 33 and my hips are 41 in my neck is a 13.5. But I really just don't believe it they take to me correctly when I did my height and weight for my PT test. But that measurement is correct for my Help i'mma be banging. So I'm trying to get my waist down to 26 and my hip measurement and but measurement probably going to be like a 44. So I'm kind of excited about that. And from that I didn't change my legs at all just my butt and my waist and my legs seem to match up right like they're supposed to. I'm using text to talk or talk to text or whatever its called so it's a little misspellings please forgive them I'm sure you know exactly what I tried to say. Here go some pictures of my wish body below.

I know they are

I know my thighs are going to match this is a picture of where I did not even touch my thighs and just made my butt a little bit bigger and made my waist a little bit smaller

Damn it's been awhile

Wow it's been such a long time since I've updated so much has gone on with vanity and have not been able to update you guys on. So here is first things first... When you call to vanity and you try to get your doctor go ahead and book yard doctor in lock him in so that you will have a date and your deposit put down then wait a little while and see if he has any specials going on what I do is I try to get my price lowered down to the special every time. I really was paying $4,500 for the surgery now I'm only paying $3,900. Always try to get something for your inconvenience for example the inconvenience me about 4 times therefore I finished them out of three massages lipo garment and lipo foam. All of my labs are included and everything and it's all for $3,900. So I just got a crazy life scare yesterday reading realself.com and seeing that dr. Ozai Club had a family emergency and he will be leaving I prayed on it all night. This morning I'm calling to find out that doctor I will be back on the 17th. Thank God my surgery is on the 19th. I already have a basic general idea of exactly what I want and I found a real self member here who has generally the exact same body shape and type that I have and her results turned out excellent however she did not use the same doctor that I have but my doctor is just as capable as hers. My boyfriend still does has no idea that I'm getting the surgery done I'm very excited I've been stressing out about the surgery since I decided to do it just on the simple side of hoping that things turned out well. I've had some small little bumps in the road but so far things have been right on track. I'm hoping to put a down payment on a motorcycle by the end of this week. That'll be dope. I've included some pictures of my body and a picture of the girl's body who I found on real self and her results she is the shit. Her body is exactly what I've been looking for a hard body is exactly what I'm going for. I am so excited I can't say that enough. Also another side note all of my supplies all together order off Amazon cost me up roughly 260 dollars. Everything they needed for the most part I'll take some screenshots of exactly what I've purchased so that you guys can see I found all over antibacterial body wipes and stuff like that that are more efficient than baby wipes. I also have to buy some baby wipes just so that I can clean my intimate areas without having to use antibacterial there. And you tell me how it will keep you from even having a scar at all. I update some more later. 17 days away and counting.

Getting my labs done!

So vanity is really sucka at getting back aND calling people back... so I had to research the labs I need for my procedure myself.. smh... they get on my nerves... but it's getting done

Ok it it's definitely official

OK so I went to my leave form, I'm not trying to have a copy of my lease for sure for sure this is a go. I just want to give a shout out To Airbnb.com for saving my so much money. I will be staying in Miami for 10 days. I will be staying at kaylas recover house for 5 days then I will be staying at a room I rented at off Airbnb.com . I will have my own room and bathroom for 5 days near the beach for only $220... You can't tell me that's not a deal! I will be using uber and lift for transportation. I also work for them so I get discounted rides. I already had two waist clinchers.. One I bought it was too small when I bought it but I will now come in handy. The other is a vest... I highly suggest punching the vested latex clincher because it really helps compress that back lipo that you may have gotten. I will screen shot my Amazon Oder basket because every item I researched it before I bought it. You will find that I have help you find the most effective and effortless products to make your Sx run more smoothly. As of last week my measurements were
Height.. 63in (5'3")
Weight.. 155lbs

Neck.. 15inch
Bra .. 36C
Waist.. 32in
Hips.. 41in
Thighs.. 25.5 in

Got That thang cleared..lol

Idk about y'all but I just got a Brazilian wax today.. Had to clear the forest for sanitary reasons while I'm recovering... It's much easier to clean yourself if there's no hair down there... It's.. Just a suggestion.... It hurt but it was over quickly... And so worth it! I bought it off groupon... I researched my esthetic lady and bought three for $50... Imma get it done again right b4 my man gets back from overseas... It feels so good down there!

I just want to thank mother nature

I got my period! I am sooooooo happy! My only last like 5 days.. It'll be over by my surgery date... One less thing I have to worry about!... I've wanted more than anything to tell my boyfriend about this experience .... But I made love the look on his face when he lays eyes on me for the first time in 9 month. We have gotten closer in this time apart to the point where he was the first to drop the L bomb.. I love him too... The fact that he loves me for me the was that I am lets me know he's worthy of the full package when he gets home. I have a cut face and a bomb personality... My body was the only obstacle in the way of my 100% full self confidence... I was literally at 75% and now after Saturday I'll be complete.. I am blessed.

Getying b on the plane

Ooooo ooooo so excited!

I'm here !

I'm here and I've just finished all of my paper work.. Spoke to the doctor gave him a hug...now I jut wait for tomorrow ... On my way! So excited... I just want it to be big and natural... I didn't realize how thick my thighs were until he took the pictures and showed them to me... In my mind my thighs are skinny... But the are quite big

Big booty bandit

OK so I made it to the other side y'all! I'm staying at keylas recovery she's awesome ! She tends to your every need and doesn't miss a beat. Her home is ver comfortable with a great atmosphere. When I first got to Miami I Went straight to vanity from the airport. vanity/encore is so unorganized I stayed for five hours for what should have been maybe two at the most. they were trying to play me about what was on my invoice, but I wasnt going cuz they had me fucked up.I got to talk to Dr.O of my first day there and then I got to talk to him again when it was time for my surgery. I was the first patient of the day .I did not wake up with anyone. trying to get my garment on, my garment was properly put on already I woke up nicely you could say and on my own I was able to walk around like normal I only felt like muscle failue today like it was leg day I just walked out Like nothing. I guess it really helps to be active before surgery. I run at least 3 miles every other day in less than 20 min.I had it I had just got out of surgery and they were like "how are you walking around like nothing? When did you have surgery?" I was like "I just came out of surgery." The looks on their faces were priceless. Movement and eating were not a problem for me.. I was in the car talking about " I'm hungry" lol. There was a discrepancy with my medication Walmart pharmacy was being an ass with my meds because I had a military ID. I'm like " my government ID surpasses a state one" they were like it needs. To be a state I'd... Mind you I had sent Lisa to get my meds.. So I'm a little annoyed. Then this woman 2 bed down from me say "oh looks like your gonna wind up pay $95 for some meds " I was like "the hell I am I have military insurance I don't pay for meds..." She slick argued wit me a little but I was like I could show her better than I could tell her.. I thought to myself... Tricare is accepted everywhere .. Even Keylas said I'd have to pay.. I told them both ' I bet u I don't ' .. I called CVS pharmacy .. They said the accepted tricare I went there and at first the lady said oh we don't have enough to percecet to fill your prescription and she was about to send us away just like that .. And I was like ma'am please go check and by the grace of god she came back and said I have 38 tablets left.. I only needed 30 to fill my prescription ! LOOK AT GOD YALL.. So I got my or prescription filled and went back to the recovery house.. I ate a good little salad Lisa made for me.. Been drinking a lot of water and ate some fruit.. I don't really need assistance doing anything ... But I still like being here all the same... And I would highly recommend keylas because not only is she an awesome caregiver she is also OSD when it comes to clean... So now I'm drinking water and updating y'all on my journey hope I painted a decent picture ????

Horror story

Ok hey all first off let me say that everything as far as Encore going through surgery the surgery process getting marked up seeing my doctor keeping appointments everything that has to do with my actual surgery went smoothly. However this little segment is about the Recovery House.Kayla Recovery House is a no go. When I first got there everything seem magical everything went well she was very sweet and nice her assistant Lisa was awesome and everything. However as soon as I handed them my money the moments and days following that everything went to hell. I woke up from surgery like nothing I could do backflips cartwheels whatever I didn't feel very little pain everything really just felt like muscle failure like I explained in the previous post I believe. However the next day I have slept 9 hours straight I did not wake up to take my pain medication so I was extremely stiff. My cousin had came to visit me and I was why I was talking to her or whatever and at one point I needed to get out of the bed to use the bathroom. My feet were caught up in the covers I began to call for help for someone to get my feet out of the covers because I have to pee really really bad. Lisa comes over and tells me I'll have been doing everything by myself so far away I can't get up by myself now.? Asking me all types of questions and stuff instead of just helping me. So another girl comes over and gets my feet out of the cover and I managed to get up and go to the bathroom on my own I come back and I lay down on the pillow with my head on the bed in the kneeling position. I am so upset to the point where I am crying I can hardly breathe and I am shaking. I wanted to beat that bitch brains in with my bare hands and feet so badly that it was causing me to hyperventilate. My cousin kept telling me to calm down calm down calm down I could not do anything or fend for myself because I was in a lot of position seeing as I just got out of surgery. The following day they woke everybody up as everyone if they wanted breakfast everyone say what they want it I said I would like some eggs scrambled and I guess some bacon or whatever I was still drowsy from my pain medication. I fell asleep eating the eggs they took them away no big deal. I woke up again as Lisa and Kayla we're leaving they said they were going to run to the store. Now everybody's who has the brains mind running to the store Mesa going to run there and come right back. These bitches did not return back to the house until the following day at 8:30 a.m. . One girl had a thought she had a fever turns out she did not but what if she had? What if someone has fallen? What if someone has hit it on themselves? What if someone had a reaction to some medication? No one was there to help us at 2 o'clock.. when I first got there everything seemed magical everything went well she was very sweet and nice for assistant Lisa was awesome and everything. However as soon as I handed them my money the moments and days following that everything went to help. I woke up from surgery like nothing I could do backflips cartwheels whatever I have feel very little pain everything really just felt like muscle failure like I explained in the previous post I believe. However the next day I have slept 9 hours straight I did not wake up to take my pain medication so I was extremely stiff. My cousin had cancer visit me and I was what I was talking to her or whatever and that one. I needed to get out of the bitch to use the bathroom. My feet work are up and the covers I began to call for help for someone to get my feet out of the covers cuz I had to pee really really bad. Lisa comes over and tells me all I've been doing everything by myself so far I can't get up by myself now.? Asking me all types of questions and stuff instead of just helping me. So another girl comes over and get some icy out of the cover and I managed to get up and go to the bathroom on my own I come back and I laid down on the pillow with my head on the bed in the meal in position. I am so upset to the point where I am crying I can hardly breathe and I am shaking. I wanted to beat that bitch brains in with my bare hands and feet so badly that it was causing me to hyperventilate. My cousin kept telling me to calm down calm down calm down I could not do anything or fence for myself because I was in a bottle position saying is I just got out of surgery. The following day they woke everybody up as everyone if they wanted breakfast everyone said what they want it I said I would like some eggs scrambled and I guess some bacon or whatever I was still driving from my pain medication. I fell asleep eating the eggs they took him away no big deal. I woke up again as Lisa and Kayla we're leaving they said they were going to run to the store. Now at everybody's who has the brains mind running to the store mean they're going to run an errand come right back. These bitches did not return back to the house on to the following day at 8:30 a.m. One girl had up thought she had a fever turns out she did not but what if she had? What does someone have fallen? What is someone have shit it on themselves? What is someone had a reaction to some medication? No one was there to help us at 2 o'clock. The massage therapist came on her own an hour early and 8 o'clock she helped us out a little bit. I told them to call someone to come here just to keep an eye on us. The following day I called at 7 o'clock to Carla for letting her know hey I have an appointment at 7:30. She says wine lisa is on her way and she's going to be taking y'all to your appointment to 7:30 that's ridiculous no one has appointments at 7:30 they're not even open at 7:30 who told you that I told her that Dr Rowlett polluted Dr oh told me that that's my doctor. I'm military was someone tells you to be at 1 at a place and what time to be there you're there at the right place at the right time she said and three you need to leave my house right now you're not welcome there a. We are not your fucking babysitters we do not fucking have to be there with you 24/7 we don't fucking do shit like that that is not the way I run my fucking business. I asked her who who you talking to like that one too I have not once disrespected you so don't disrespect me you want me to leave what is your reason for me leaving? She has no answer as to why she wants me to leave she cannot give me a valid reason that's why she's kicking me out after taking my $600 mind you $70 more than what I had to pay her. Mind you I had to pay for all my food my own food in the house. And hammer for the using my shit and I went off on him about that. She said I had to leave. These bitches guy gather up all my shit put me in the car told me that was taking me some appointments did not take me to my appointment dropped me off on the side of the road and gave me $200. They owed me $400. Not only is Kayla not a registered nurse she was David raining people in front of other people. The massage therapist set up right in front of the girls and we watched it her drain other girls juices I did their bodies onto pad on the floor while we were staying there. Which is disgusting. Not only that I know for a fact by the laws of OSHA you are supposed to go away bloody has advised hazardous material into a bottle biohazard designated container these motherfucking storm bloody shit away in the garbage can in the kitchen after she drained the girl she went and got another girl that glass of water in the same movement. I told the girl next to me I'll give a fuck if they do try to kick me out I got some place to go they just better give me my money back. That is a very unprofessional place it's not clean they do not do what they're supposed to do and they do not treat people right not one time did I disrespect that lady and when I see her again imma beat her ass. And that is what happened so far with my stay here in Miami. On the bright side the Airbnb that I rented prior to even coming to Miami for my remaining 5 days cloud only supposed to stay at the Recovery House for 5 days I alerted there to let them know that situation had a rose and and I need to come stay earlier they allow me to come and stay earlier have paid a little extra money it was beautiful the room was great is great I am staying here now I love it it is the perfect space I relax I'm in a queen size bed instead of on the twin size cock they had me on and keyla Recovery home. Kayla and then do not take care of you they just sit there and they look at you they don't do what they're supposed to do they are not registered nurses. I will be so we have already alerted my lawyers and the lawyers that are it already in my family they told me I have a strong case. What a bitch fucked up at calling me all types of bitches and shit on the phone not giving me valid answers to my questions and not knowing that she was being recorded the whole entire time shout out to me for always being prepared that is my story of my fam Miami so far let me know if you have any questions or if you I want to know what BMB I'm saying that he was really really cool yeah I have great night by the way I am typing with voice to text so I apologize for any miscommunication

I CHANGED TO DR.OSAK... ILL UPDATE AFTER THE PROCEDURE