SUpEr ExCiTeD***** HASANDOLL 10/26/16**** 5'6 170 Lbs

I been contemplating getting this procedure for...

I been contemplating getting this procedure for some time . After countless hours of research on RS and Indecisiveness , I finally picked Dr. Anthony Hasan. This doctor Is affiliated with Vanity Cosmetics. Now I know that Vanity Cosmetics does not have the best reviews overall . I was very hesitant and apprehensive about going to a facility who's credibility Is destroyed by bad customer service reviews and lack of communication . I know from being a healthcare professional and working as a traveling Nurse ,everyone's surgical experience is different and very subjective . Im 29 no kids and ready to be transformed . Me personally I based my decision off of reviews on RS and this man really delivers . What really sealed the deal with me picking Dr. Hasan are based upon the magnificent results a friend has from going to him about 1 yr ago for a bbl . She is also a nurse and trusted him with her body despite all the negative reviews on Vanity . He really sculpted her body to the perfect hourglass frame . Cant wait to become a HassanDoll 10/26/16 . My fiancé Is coming along with me to assist and he is very supportive . We will be staying in Miami for 6 nights at the Tradewinds Apartment Hotel near Miami beach . We found a really good deal on Hotwire . Its only about 23 mins away from the surgical location and Vanity . Hassan does all his pre op with Vanity ,but the actual surgery will be at Palmetto Lakes Surgical Center . The address to the surgical center is 2100 W 76 ST Hialeah FL 33016. Will keep everyone updated and uploading my current before pic's soon !!!

3 More Days To Go!!!!!

Before Pics!!..I need Roundness and Projection.
Miami Physician