SUpEr ExCiTeD***** HASANDOLL 10/26/16**** 5'6 170 Lbs

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I been contemplating getting this procedure for...

I been contemplating getting this procedure for some time . After countless hours of research on RS and Indecisiveness , I finally picked Dr. Anthony Hasan. This doctor Is affiliated with Vanity Cosmetics. Now I know that Vanity Cosmetics does not have the best reviews overall . I was very hesitant and apprehensive about going to a facility who's credibility Is destroyed by bad customer service reviews and lack of communication . I know from being a healthcare professional and working as a traveling Nurse ,everyone's surgical experience is different and very subjective . Im 29 no kids and ready to be transformed . Me personally I based my decision off of reviews on RS and this man really delivers . What really sealed the deal with me picking Dr. Hasan are based upon the magnificent results a friend has from going to him about 1 yr ago for a bbl . She is also a nurse and trusted him with her body despite all the negative reviews on Vanity . He really sculpted her body to the perfect hourglass frame . Cant wait to become a HassanDoll 10/26/16 . My fiancé Is coming along with me to assist and he is very supportive . We will be staying in Miami for 6 nights at the Tradewinds Apartment Hotel near Miami beach . We found a really good deal on Hotwire . Its only about 23 mins away from the surgical location and Vanity . Hassan does all his pre op with Vanity ,but the actual surgery will be at Palmetto Lakes Surgical Center . The address to the surgical center is 2100 W 76 ST Hialeah FL 33016. Will keep everyone updated and uploading my current before pic's soon !!!

3 More Days To Go!!!!!

Before Pics!!..I need Roundness and Projection.

3 days post op pics

Loving my results ! I went to Medical massage professionals for my post op lymphatic drainage massages ...she is the best !

I Got Roundness And Projection !

1 wk post op!! Still loving my results !!

Week 3

Week 3

Booty Booty Booty

2 Months post op

Loving my new butt

In Those Jeans !!!!

Almost 3 months

My stomach is super flat , and healing great !

Final results

Vacation mode .... So happy with my final results
Miami Physician

I'm absolutely in love with my results so far ! I told him I wanted projection and roundness with a XL butt , and a super snatched waist. He delivered beyond my expectations .He was very personable and honest , and allowed me to ask questions. I would recommend others to him ! He does the procedures at a surgical center that is literally less than 1 min from a Hospital , which put me more at ease . I'm happy I picked Hasan !!!!!