Still Figuring out Which Doctor to Go with - Miami, FL

So I have been a RealSelf Member for over 2 and a...

So I have been a RealSelf Member for over 2 and a half years and have been trying to schedule a date with Dr. Duran. Initially I was unable to have the surgery due to me being in school and it not fitting in my schedule. Now that I am done with school (for now), I would like to have surgery in July but Dr. Duran is hard to get in contact with. she has given me a quote and everything but I tried to send my deposit and was unable to. I tried talking to the girl Elizabeth that is Duran's patient coordinator and she couldnt understand a word I was saying. So for now, Duran is out the picture. Plus I heard she was booked well into September anyway.
Now I am looking at a couple of doctors in Florida, Dr. Salama and Dr. Anthony Hasan. Salama obviously has amazing results, but he is kind of pricey. I have seen a few of Hasan's patients on here and they are pretty amazing as well and his prices are half that of Dr. Salama's.
Once I hear back from Dr. Hasan, and get a final quote, I'll know who Im gonna go with.

Pre-Op Pics

So I definitely don't think im going with Dr. Hasan any more. Vanity is too unorganized for me. And for those that have asked me, I am 24 years old, 5'9 and 200 lbs.

More pre-op pics

More Wish Pics

I'm confused

So I just spoke to one of the girls that works at CG cosmetic surgery. This is where Dr. Fisher works at. Well according to her, he is currently not working there. So all the girls that are scheduled to have surgery with Dr. Fisher, where is he working exactly? I just get so damn confused cause so many doctors in Miami either are working at two different pratices or they leave one to work at another. If anyone is having surgery with Dr. Fisher, how were yuo able to get a quote from him?

new doctor

i kbow i havent been in here in months. but life happened and i had to put all my plans on having surgery on hold. but ive decided that im having surgery in december. i am either having the procedure with dr. fisher or this doctoe i just found out about dr. hernendez. there is another docot dra tania or something as well and her work is amazing ao i may go with her. by august i will hve paid my deposit for a doctor. just have to do a little more research.

Finally decided

So I have finally decided who i am going with. i have hears only good things about Dr. Medina so thats whom I will be going with either in Nov or right after new years. I am paying my deposit tomorrow. If anyone has had surgery with her, how was your experience?

MIA

So I haven't been on RH for about 7 months. Just trying to take care of some personal issues and my finances right now. As far as who I am thinking of going with, it is.definitely between Medina and Almonte. Both are greay doctors with amazing results.
Will be paying my deposit within the next few weeks. Looking for May or June dates?

Paid deposit

So I finally put done a deposit for
BBL with Dr. bello. She does a lot of bigger girls and her results are amazing. May be having surgery as soon as august before I start school.

Finally booked

After years of trying to figure out who to go to I am booked with Dr. Osak at vanity for jan 4th, so I have about a month to get ready ????. Nervous but excited at the same time to get this over with. Anyone else going to miami the first week of January?

Surgery in 2 weeks!

So my sx was moved to the 12th, which is fine. Gives me more time to get supplies. Is anyone scheduled that week? Im trying to get an apartment on airbnb and hire a nurse for that week.

More Wish Pics!

Found a nurse for surgery!

So I finally found a nurse for surgery! Her name is Stella and she is one of Amy's assitants. She's 150/day unless you buddy up then she's 125. Now only thing I need to do is find a damn place to stay.

Surgery in 5 days!

I can't believe I will be in Miami in 4 days! I am so anxious to get this over with and start the healing process. How has the healing process been for you ladies that have an office job? I think i am going to tell my boss I am having back surgery so they don't question why I can't sit down for too long.

Anxiety is kicking in!

Im at the airport now waiting to get my bags checked. My flight leaves at 5am. So ready to get on the plane.

Made it to the other side!

So I had my sx this morning! This pain is no joke though. Dr osak did his thing. I didn't show him any wish pics or tell him what I wanted. Honestly, all we talked about was me going to grad school lol.
As far as where the pain is, its where my back was lipo'd. My tummy doesn't hurt at all. My ass feels like someone kicked me 1000 times. But Im ok. I am walking around and getting out of the bed myself. I'll post pics maybe tomorrow.

Finally home!

So I am finally home after being put on standby on another flight after american airlines made me miss my flight. Then they had me walking around the entire airport as they continued to change gates. When I finally got on the plane (6 hrs later) the flight was full and cramped the seats are small and uncomfortable.
At this point im just glad to be home. I know i said i would post pics but im so sleepy i can barely even type. Ill keep u guys posted

post op pics

more pics

Stitches

Have any of you ladies come home with stitiches or staples? I just have like 4 where the incisions were made but I am home now. I made just go and have my doctor take them out. Also I have like two holes where Dr. Omulepu just covered with medical tape on my stomach. Do those close up?

Over It!

I am over this damn garment and its only been 2 weeks lol. And I just got my period too. So annoying. I think I am going to by a vest garment so that my legs aren't restricted in this damn thing. Going to the bathroom is a process. I still use a urinal and now I have my period. Plus I go back to work tomorrow. Ugh! I hate this damn faja

Post op pic

So I am almost 3 weeks post op. Still have swelling in the stomach and back area.i also lost lots of volume due to swelling but thats ok. I didn't want to look like a donkey lol. In another month Im sure ill start to see some fluffing

Maybe looking for round 2

So Im almost a month pist op and Ive lost 2 inches of volume from my butt. I still have hips and my butt is big but I dont have much projection anymore. I guess this is what people talk about when they say your feelings towards your results go up and down. I am going to be patient though and wait for all the swelling to go down. Also, once i can go to the gym maybe i can get someof the projection back.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Omulepu was so nice! He made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. I had a pretty decent shape before but he did a great job and I have had a pretty easy recovery so far. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to do a BBL but I would advise to go through encore plastic surgery and not vanity. Vanity is terrible and unorganized.