It's Getting Real. I'm Up Next Dolls! - Miami, FL

Just received clearance for my surgery at Spectrum...

Just received clearance for my surgery at Spectrum. I'm packed up & ready to roll out! Here is my list..I stuck with the basics
-Arnica gel
-Booty buddy
-feminine wipes
-Assured anti-bacterial wipes w/vitamin E & aloe(Only $1 from dollar tree)
-Antibacterial soap
-Medium gauze pads
-Sanitary napkins(just in case)

Before pics

Here are my before pics that I submitted to spectrum. Brace yourself, lol! I've dropped 9lbs. since to maximize my results.

....9lbs down

Can you see any difference?! I dam sure can. I feel much better as well. Had to switch up those eating habits and will maintain that after BBL. This isn't all for nothing. I got goals!

Where are you dolls staying??

I might be putting the cart before the horse...but I think I'm gonna appreciate my 6 day stay at The Regency hotel Miami.
It's right around the corner from spectrum. I caught a steal of a deal for my room which includes breakfast daily for two in their restaurant and they also have room service, a bar w/ free appetizers daily and happy hour specials(too bad I won't be able to enjoy it during recovery), free airport shuttle.
They also have a decent outdoor pool to sit around and catch some fresh air. I stumbled across this hotel and it for the bill just right for me. Reviews are also pretty good on tripadvisor.
Happy recovery dolls!

Wish pics! Realistic to my body shape

Thanks Dr. Mel Ortega & the entire spectrum staff

Although I feel like I've been beat with a bat. I feel great. I'm happy with my decision, and I know as I heal my results are gonna get better and better. No complaints here. They called to check on me today, I went for 1 day follow up, got massage. I'm good #ortegadoll -#bodysnatcher ..Ortega is a realist & has great bedside manners. I never felt rushed. When you know your body is gonna get better by the day tho :)) Shoutout to my other Ortega dolls that just got snatched too, Speedy recovery *xoxo

When life gives you grapes,you switch to your purple faja

My backup garment...while my other got hand washed and had to hang dry. I will switch back into it today.

Slow progress..curves pushing thru

Follow those post-op instructions. Drink plenty water & walk as much as you can. Happy healing to my fellow dolls xoxo

A lil' update sneak peek

I'm having compression garment blues. However, I know it's doing the job. I have only had one professional lymphatic massage since surgery. I have just been mimicking the downwards strokes and massaging myself often w/arnica gel. At least I can control how much pressure is placed. It's still quite uncomfortable around waist and abs.

Happy 1wk BBL day to me!!

Here's a few back shots for you dolls.My back swelling is pretty much gone bye bye, except lower part right at my butt. It's still very sore there. This waist and abdomen is still puffy and very sore as well. Percocet is still my best friend for now. I have loss volume in my butt, which is to be expected. As long as it continues to soften and shape nicely is most important to me.
When can I have a margarita??!

Hi dolls! Just dropping a pic per request

Here you go Licious2020. These pics are still with a substantial amount of swelling. I think I've posed naked more than ever for real self :)

Happy "Hump" Day Dolls!

So I'm healing quite nicely. I've set myself free of that butt in compression garment and have switched over to a vest only garment to keep compression on my back, waist, and abdomen. Nothing on my bottom. It's working out really well.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is the man! Need I say more. Go see for yourself, you will be in good hands. Love him and the entire staff. The office was nice and clean.Great overall experience