Road to 40 and Fabulousness!

I am a soon to be 40 years young mother of 4...

I am a soon to be 40 years young mother of 4 looking to have a BBL with Dr. Salama in May or June 2017. I emailed my before and afters to Cynthia at Elite, and am waiting to hear back so that I can make my 10% down payment and schedule my procedure. I plan on staying at the new recovery house that is opening this November. I only plan on staying 5 days/4 nights. Has anyone ever done this? I am prepping myself on how to remove the surgical drains myself as well. I know that it will be a long hard road to recovery, but I'm up to the challenge! Does anyone know how long it generally takes to get a response from the office? I emailed them on Monday and haven't heard anything as of yet.

Down Payment....check!

Hi Dolls..
So I heard back from EPS and have made my deposit. My coordinator (Cynthia) is very knowledgable and efficient. My date is set for 4/13... I will have lipo of abdomen, flanks, back and arms. I have an upside down heart shaped booty, just looking to add more volume to the bottom and to fill in a couple dents. Getting so excited, and nervous at the same time! Any one else scheduled during this time? I am looking into a recovery house or possibly a srgy buddy to share hotlel/nursing costs with.
Miami Plastic Surgeon