DR. YILY November 2014

Okay sooooo....im looking forward to getting this...

Okay sooooo....im looking forward to getting this procedure done but im not too sure who to go with....I made a down payment with Vanity in july looking forward to getting a Bbl by Fisher...now I finsing out from the pc Anna that she put me down for Dr. Hasan and not Fisher....not only that but she said Fisher would be 4500 not 3800 as I was told..but Hasan is 3500

I literally have no clue what to do ...how good is Hasan ladies??

Dr. Yily it is

Okay so I got all my 2000 from vanity thanks to my bank. Now I 've decided to go with Dr. Yily. Communication has been great. Sent my deposit and now about to pack and book my ticket. I didn't want to stay in RH so im in search for a good hotel a driver and a nurse. If any one knows PLEASE PLEASE HELP! And about vanity I've had enough of their games.... they are really truly just money hungry that's it. Dr.Yily can give me the results I desire and communicating with her on whatsapp has been a breeze !!!!!

MADE IT TO THE OTHER SIDE....THANKS MUCHO DR. YILY

I WOULD FIRST LIKE TO SAY THAT MY RECOVERY HOUSE THE DOLL HOUSE IS THE BEST...THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE STAFF PATRICIA IS AMAZING SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS DOING. OKAY SO YESTERDAY I WENT IN FOR MY LABS MY BLOOD HEMO WAS ONLY 11.8 so I was told that I couldn't HAVE SURGERY I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT TILL THURSDAY...BUT YILY CONFIRMED THAT SHE HAD EXTRA BLOOD JUST IN CASE I NEEDED IT SO I WAS ABLE TO HAVE SURGERY!! TOOK MY BLUE PILL AND I WAS OUT....WOKE UP TO PAIN PAIN PAIN...RECOVERY IS NO JOKE. YILY AND HER ASSISTANT CAME TO CHECK ON ME. THEY ARE SO NICE. I DONT KNO WHO SAID SHE WAS MEAN BUT TO MEAN SHE WAS REALLY NICE AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. MY DRIVER RAMON IS THE BEST HEY HELPED ME IN THE CAR AND MADE SURE HE DROVE EXTRA SLOW..THE DAY BEFORE HE TOOK ME TO THE MALL HE WAS GREAT. SO CURRENTLY IM HERE AT THE DOLL HOUSE ...PARTICIA MY NURSE ORDERED MY MEDICATIONS CAME ME DELICIOUS FRUITS...IM SO HAPPY ::) CAME HERE!## will update with pics soon

pics 1 day post op

3 weeks Post

Here are some pictures...wil upload some before pics later on tonight....Let me tell yall this recovery is really no joke...I feel lot better from week 1...my butt and hips doesn't feel like solid rock anymore but has soften up quite a bit. Im still in my stage 1 faja and waiting to pick up my stage 2. I do have a little swelling in my lower abdomen still but as I was reading a lot of post on realself this seems to be normal. I have a lot of projection from before. I love what yily did.....its not HUGE but its just right for my body. I sleep on my side at nights and I do sit down mostly lean towards my thighs.
Miami Physician

WENT to dr. Yily she's the best