Debating on Doctors... Fisher, Salama, or Salzhauer - Miami, FL

Hello Ladies, I'm very new to the site but i'm...

Hello Ladies, I'm very new to the site but i'm already loving it!! I'm a 26 y/o with 1 daughter. I probably weight 120 lbs, I'm 5'1 (petite). I'm looking forward to getting a bbl and my breast done. I reside at Orlando but I would like to get done at Miami due to high demand on that side of town. Now the question is....what doctor should I get? I'm very confused and need some orientation ladies!!

Appointment!

Okay ladies I just made an appointment with Dr. Fisher... and requested on for Dr. Miami! Hopefully I'll go to both and from there decide which of them I feel more comfortable with. I'm out of two so hopefully neither of them would be a waste of my time!

Dr. Miami for the win!!!!!

So after all of the research.... I settle with Dr. Miami. It was a long wait for him but I got a date!!! December 15 it is. I have been cleared from my pcp, and im ready to go. I only have two weeks or less.... Im excited but not scared (yet)! Is anyone going on that date as well???
Also, I have gained weight from 120, I picked up 10 lbs... Should I gain more???

Dr. Miami Beauty Warrior Post Op

Here is my 7 month post op by Dr. Miami!! It has been a really good experience. The healing time was approx. 1 month. You do need at least someone to help out on the first week since you are weak. The implants alone where maybe 3 days until you feel normal again.

Thank you Dr. Miami and team!! Instagram jackelinahh for more pictures!

Miami Plastic Surgeon