I am a 36 year old mother of 4 wife of 1. I have...
I am a 36 year old mother of 4 wife of 1. I have been considering a round two after my round 1 in December 2014 with Jonathan fisher. Fisher did a wonderful job. He turned me from sponge bob and gave me some booty. Unfortunately it was not everything I wanted but understood his limitations. So since then, I have had a Tt and bl with dr. Ortega April 2015. And still have a few problem areas is my stomach. So originally I wanted just liposuction of my stomach but decided to hit all the areas missed last time to hopefully achieve some better curves. Put down my deposit with Hasan for dec. 8th. Total cost was $4,000 gave them half. Chose Hasan because I know he does wonders with petite women. Still may go back to fisher if I can see some better results with smaller women before my surgery date. Not expecting a huge azz but more projection and more hips. Have not lost any volume for first bbl with fisher so my measurements are still pretty good.
36-29-40.5 ( waist smaller do to tt)
Currently 5"3 and 155. Want to gain about 10lb. I was 155 for last surgery as well but carried it differently.
So I suffered from a blood clot from my mommy makeover. I chose Hasan for my bbl mainly because he does great work on smaller women. Now he has had a death occur with one of his patients last year from a blood clot (pulmonary embolism). If it were you that had a history of one clot unassociated with a genetic disorder strictly from being immobile, would you use him???? All comments are welcomed. Thanx.
Round two with fisher
So just thought I would update u guys to let you know back to fisher I go. Everything is switched over to him. Date is still dec 8th. Staying at a hotel with hubby. Excited but nervous at the same time. Dealing with vanity makes you like that. Lol. Will be getting medical clearance from my doc in November, 3 weeks before although he is already excited for me. I will stop taking my blood thinners (finished 6 month course) and birth control in October to prepare for surgery. I plan however to begin my blood thinners again after surgery to prevent blood clots at my doctors recommendation for at least two months. Hoe all is well out there with everyone....
Lawsuit against vanity. Just FYI
Vanity called and offer a $200 discount if I paid them in full today... Really... Give me more of a discount I might have considered. Still on track for December...
Cancelled surgery for next week. :(. Just don't think I have enough fat for round two. Gonna give myself more time...
Well I had to change my bbl date from last December to this coming may. Specifically the 26th. I'm excited but nervous still. I know this is round two but it's still surgery... Gonna get a few more supplies and I will be set. Plane ticket and hotel room booked. I'm still holding steady at 5'3 and 158. Wanted to be 165 but don't want to push the Bmi limit. New coordinator, Anna as Lia seems to be gone... Well good luck ladies
Just read on fishers Instagram. Dr has an and macdoo is out of the office indefinitely meaning they don't know when they coming back. Apparently they are switching all their patients to different docs and dates. Good luck ladies. I'm glad I switched back to fisher way back!
Hotel and flight booked!
Well may 26th is the date! Fisher here I come. Very excited that my sister decided to take this journey with me. She is having a tummy tuck the same day. We will recover together.. Hubbys will be there with us....