BBL Revision - 22 Y/o - 160 Lbs - Miami, FL

After months of looking at countless BBL's...

After months of looking at countless BBL's performed by doctors in different states. I have decided to go with the talented Dr.Blinski! I booked my surgery date a week ago! His work is phenomenal and I have been wanting a curvy shape and voluptuous bottom for some time, after having a disappointing BBL done back in 2013 :/ I'm looking forward to my new body in a few months! I booked my surgery with Jackie she was very sweet and informative. I have to get some lab work done in August but until then Im trying to keep up this weight. I gained 25 pounds for the procedure, I'm hoping Dr. Blinski can put in at least 1000 cc's in each side. I will keep updating this once I arrive in Miami for my surgery.

Pre-weight gain

I've added a photo of what I normally look like at my regular weight. I worked out regularly and maintained a healthy diet and although I was at a healthy weight I wanted more volume on my bottom and shape that I knew working out alone wasn't going to give me.
Miami Plastic Surgeon