Office Review - I Do Not Recommend Any Procedures at Spectrum Aesthetics - Miami, FL

I was expecting to schedule my BBL with spectrum...

I was expecting to schedule my BBL with spectrum aesthetics however I was having very hard troubles with the coordinator getting in touch with her or anyone in the office. She started texting information after hours trying to answer my questions which was very unprofessional. Originally inquired back in November 2015 Dr Lorente was having a special of 3800 and she emailed me that doctor Ortega can do the BBL for 4000. I informed her that I was just trying to find out information because I was planning to pay in cash for a bbl this month. when I was calling to pay and get on the schedule the pricing has changed although I had it in writing that it was going to be 4000 to get the surgery from Dr Ortega. And Although they are still having a special for 3800 with Dr. Lorente I was not interested in Dr. Lorente doing my surgery because he has very little experience and a criminal background according to some other reviewers on realself. Com. At also there are very little pictures of his work on realself.com and their Instagram page. I tried explaining this to the coordinator via email but she would not get back to me. So I requested a different coordinator but when the new coordinator contacted me she kept speaking over me and would not listen to anything I had to say, explaining that the first coordinator was better than her. I exclaimed what happened to the customer service and the rule of the customer always being right? why aren't you listening to me? or answering any of my questions? She was very unprofessional! I asked to speak to a manager and at that point the answering person (Chris) said he was the manager I began to explain the situation to him and he started talking over me as well. He also said that he didn't know what price was listed on their own website therefore I had to screenshot the information and email it to him. Now he refuses to get back with me. I wouldn't recommend anyone going to this company for any procedure expecially when this type of money is on the line. I advise you find a company who will be more than happy to treat you with respect and professionalism. I traveled to Miami from MI to CG cosmetics for a breast Aug. and have had a very good experience with them I can upload pics if interested. I'd very much rather pay an extra thousand for my BBL to know that I will be getting good quality and good customer service. I wouldn't recommend spectrum aesthetics to anyone!

I love my new look CG cosmetics is awesome

Spectrum Aesthetics