Ready for a Ghurani Body

Ok so after much consideration, I decided to go...

Ok so after much consideration, I decided to go ahead and get this 39 year old body right. The deposit is paid and recovery house is booked. Emily at Spectrum made that process quick and easy. It actually scared me that it all happened so fast. I sent pics on Tuesday 11/1 and I had my appointment date reserved by that same evening and I'm scheduled for Dec 7. Right now I'm purchasing supplies and waiting to get medical clearance. About my body type: I am 5'4 and 165lbs. I have long legs and a short torso. I've never had a butt and I've always had problems with backfat, regardless of weight, so I've always had to carefully choose my clothes to fit my body type. In my family, I'm probably the only one who didn't get blessed with a nice backside and I've always been teased. But I've also always been pretty, smart, and I have long hair so we can't have it all...right? Wrong, they have procedures for that and after Dec 7th, I will have it all. ???????? Thanks to all the ladies that have posted their journeys. You've helped me to make this choice to do this for myself and to choose a semingly great Doc in Dr Ghurani. He is a master sculptor. See you ladies on the other side!

Help

Ok ladies, I'm trying to get my medical clearance done. I went to and called a few urgent cares yesterday but no luck. What are you saying when you go to get this done. I say I would like a physical and ekg to get medical clearance for an elective procedure. I have a family Dr but I don't want to go to her because I'll get the questions and lecture. Did your medical clearance have to say cleared for brazilian buttlift?
Miami Plastic Surgeon